North Korea successfully lands first man on the sun [Nope, definitely not a Troll-Post]

Bullshit.

Hung, who traveled alone, reached his destination some four hours later, landing his craft on the far side of the lonely star.

NKians, you do realize that sun is a mass of H and He GASes at extreme temperatures right? You're gonna BURN just to get even near the sun.

It is understood that the 17-year-old ‘space explorer’ traveled at night to avoid being engulfed by the suns rays, and that this genius approach has brought the soviet state to the top of the global space rankings.

I don't know who the f*** came up with this stupid sh1t, but really? Traveling at night doesn't make a difference unless you are hiding behind the earth. You will still burn to death.

While on the sun, Mr. Hung collected sun spot samples to bring back to his supreme leader as a present.

This is just getting hilarious. Sun spots... aren't objects you can pick up. Even if you could, they're freaking HUGE and you won't be able to carry that to earth

The specially trained astronaut is expected to return back to earth at 9pm tonight, where he will meet his uncle and supreme leader Kim Jong-un.

Nope. Impossibru. F=GMm/R^2 and when you "land" on the sun, the R value gets extremely small compared to the distance between sun and the earth so that the force gets extremely large and if you aren't squished to death, you won't be able to return. Period.

To put it in context, hell, the sun makes a million ton rock turn around it in 1000 mph (or something) from a million miles away (I'm not exactly sure of the distance and i'm too lazy to look it up)

You think a GUY can... I don't even.. wtf..

IMO, this is almost as bad as the conspiracy theory saying the Nazis are still alive and are hiding within the sun... just some people... logic... physics... wtf...

quadruple_facepalm.jpg

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

North-Korea-is-Best-Korea-Kim-Jong-il.jp

The Great Leader shall lead us to our final victory!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

They weren't the first, the Irish did it years ago, I know because one of the kids from the local primary school told me so.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Bullshit.

NKians, you do realize that sun is a mass of H and He GASes at extreme temperatures right? You're gonna BURN just to get even near the sun.

I don't know who the f*** came up with this stupid sh1t, but really? Traveling at night doesn't make a difference unless you are hiding behind the earth. You will still burn to death.

This is just getting hilarious. Sun spots... aren't objects you can pick up. Even if you could, they're freaking HUGE and you won't be able to carry that to earth

Nope. Impossibru. F=GMm/R^2 and when you "land" on the sun, the R value gets extremely small compared to the distance between sun and the earth so that the force gets extremely large and if you aren't squished to death, you won't be able to return. Period.

To put it in context, hell, the sun makes a million ton rock turn around it in 1000 mph (or something) from a million miles away (I'm not exactly sure of the distance and i'm too lazy to look it up)

You think a GUY can... I don't even.. wtf..

IMO, this is almost as bad as the conspiracy theory saying the Nazis are still alive and are hiding within the sun... just some people... logic... physics... wtf...

star-trek-joke-gif.gif

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

The server may be down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load."

Clearly our technology is inferior, they land a man on the sun, and we can't even keep a website up.

Edit: Oh, it's back up again, and yes, this mission does sound like the most 'glorious' thing ever...

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

North Korea needs to share the technology that allowed them to travel 92 million miles in 4 hours. I'm pretty sure it still takes the U.S. a couple of day to get to the moon. With the kind of engines that North Korea has developed, we could get to the moon in a matter of minutes! Absolutely incredible!

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...