Can I meditate or anything to stop feeling uncomfortable when people watch me eat or can I use meditation to block out all noise without headphones?

WolfLoverPro

Yeah title lol 

can i use meditation   

To block out any nose or have literally selective hearing 

and use it to stop me getting basiclaly out of my food when people stare at me when I eat lol

Who the duck stares at people while they eat. Tell them to go away. 

13 minutes ago, floofer said:

Who the duck stares at people while they eat. Tell them to go away. 

Well I mean like in public’s area a like idk lunch or whatever in park or yeah I restaurant too I get it lol basiclaly I need to eat on my own really lol 

but like idk I can’t really close my eyes and meditate while I eat can I 

10 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Well I mean like in public’s area a like idk lunch or whatever in park or yeah I restaurant too I get it lol basiclaly I need to eat on my own really lol 

but like idk I can’t really close my eyes and meditate while I eat can I 

You buy the food, you can eat however you like. If people want to stare, that’s their problem, not yours. Just try not to worry about it.

depends are you a cannibal ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

15 minutes ago, floofer said:

You buy the food, you can eat however you like. If people want to stare, that’s their problem, not yours. Just try not to worry about it.

I don’t think people are actually staring at him specifically. 

Sounds like a social anxiety thing where it “feels like” people are staring at him when they aren’t. 

It’s a legit issue some people deal with. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

38 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

I don’t think people are actually staring at him specifically. 

Sounds like a social anxiety thing where it “feels like” people are staring at him when they aren’t. 

55 minutes ago, floofer said:

Wel the point is you say deal with it but it bloody puts me off eating that much o don’t even taste it anymore 

i do try to ignore but then it still means I’m thinking about it 

and well maybe they are or are not but I can see when I look up the person who’s sitting front of me is always looking at me when I look up already so

27 minutes ago, Viridian said:

Simple do some thing that makes them feel uncomfortable they will look away.

State back ? ¯\_(° ͜ʖ °)_/¯

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

Yeah, I have that. You know that people aren't directly looking at you eat, but part of you thinks that people are, it's off-putting in public settings.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches