Monitor causing BSOD.. it actually exists.

7Hertz

Hello there, i use a pretty old monitor by today's standards, i run a VGA adapter to it from an RX 570 and every so often the screen blanks and comes back usually a 1-2 second interval, but it did it whilst playing CS and 3 times it crashed the entire system with a BSOD and the BSOD reason was the ATI Kernal driver failure.

Now trying on a TV with HDMI it never happens.

So i must find a new monitor. Can you help me?

I would prefer higher than 60hz, but not essential. I do enjoy great picture quality.

£250 budget.

NOTE: this was found on amazon.CA

I found this 144HZ monitor that would probably be enough for your current budget. Problem is, it is 40 euros over your budget, hopefully thats okay. IDK where you live, maybe the US amazon website would not be expensive shipping as the CA amazon, but that depends on where you live. You might not even have shipping fee. 

Anyways, here is the link. It is VESA-mount(able) 100m by 100m.

https://www.amazon.ca/Asus-VG279Q-Monitor-FreeSync-Adaptive/dp/B07KXHTRT5/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ASUS+IPS+144hz+1080p&qid=1555685702&s=gateway&sr=8-1

You could turn it (monitor) to pivot, tilt, swivel & there is some height adjustment. 

27 inch monitor w/ eye care, different color profiles, free sync, etc. 

please note though that the stand it comes with is a little big, so that might be a problem, but if you mount it, I think it would still be able to rotate depending on the type of VESA-mount. 

Quote me if you need help on finding a different monitor, PC parts, VESA-mounts, cables, etc.
Also if it's possible, please tell me the specs of your current PC, if it isn't that beasty of a PC, I could help find a cheaper monitor that would fit perfectly with the build. So it would save you money & also not have the monitor be TOO overkill.