Trying to pick a monitor for my build

imMAXAM

depends on which size you prefere (24 27 or even 32 ich) resolution should be full HD and if your planning to play fps games you should also consider a higher refresh rate like 120 or 144 Hz

Well, first things first...the build needs sorting out. We can cut off a hell of a lot of money here on this build. You're only using it for gaming, so we don't need 3tb hdd. I changed the hdd and ssd to a 1tb ssd. You didn't need that motherboard either (X470 for a 2600x is way over the top), so i saved some money on that. Then I changed the gpu, which is also overpriced, and saved some money by going to a better performing and higher vram vega 64 strix. Most importantly the psu was changed, as that model is seriously outdated.

Then I added a 75hz freesync 1080p LG monitor. Should be reliable and it's fairly high fps. It's a decent price and it strikes the middleground between a sluggish feeling 60fps, and a lightning fast 144fps, so it's good for both the demanding titles at ultra, and in esports too without being too expensive.