G2A can i trust it

so im thinking bout buying sword art online fatal bullet on pc from G2a. however i have heard bad things about them. have you bought from them before. if so did the key work? please let me know. thanks

not worth it, just get it from a proper online store

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

I've bought quite a lot from there, never had any issues. That being said, it isn't a trustworthy or ethical site, I don't use it any more.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  |  Cooler: Cryorig H7  |  Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar  |  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini  |  RAM: Team Vulcan 16GB  3000MHz  |  GPU: EVGA 1070ti Gaming (Kraken G12 Watercooled) |  PSU: Corsair TXM650  |  Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB + WD Blue M.2 500GB  |  Network Card: Asus PCE-AC56  |  Monitor: Acer Nitro VG270U  |  Audio: Sennheiser HD6XX + Schiit Fulla 2

Laptop:

Lenovo s540:  CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U  |  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz  |  GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8  |  Storage: 256GB NVME SSD

Other builds:

Spoiler

Workstation 1:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X  |  Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2  |  Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro  |  Case: Corsair Crystal 570X  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz  |  GPU: Nvidia Quadro P5000  |  PSU: Corsair TXM750  |  Storage 1: WD Green 120GB  |  Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB  |  Storage 3: Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  Monitor: LG 27UD68

7 minutes ago, duncannah said:

No, I wouldn't trust it

ok then. what about kinguin. ive used it often never had any issues. but what do you think?

6 minutes ago, Arika S said:

not worth it, just get it from a proper online store

kinguin it is i guess?

1 minute ago, N.Krantz said:

ok then. what about kinguin. ive used it often never had any issues. but what do you think?

A friend of mine got scammed there but if you didn't have issues then it's up to you

🙂

Just now, duncannah said:

A friend of mine got scammed there but if you didn't have issues then it's up to you

i guess. thank you for your time :)

5 minutes ago, N.Krantz said:

Same thing as G2a. All grey market sites tend to be sketchy at best with the majority of keys being ill-gotten.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

If you want a legitimate store that won't scam you and is actually selling proper keys without the need to buy some stupid "shield" (mafia style protection), this website is the place to go as it only list legitimate stores

https://isthereanydeal.com/game/swordartonlinefatalbullet/info/

(If you want some free games, sometimes they list some freebies on the mainpage... like right now you can get Transistor for free on the Epic Games Store and Assassin's creed Unity on uplay)

G2A, Kinguin and many others like them, are grey market key resellers. They are people who buy games on the cheap in certain countries and resell them... Or they've obtained their keys in bulk and reselling them at a slight profit.

Sometimes, you get stories where keys were stolen, sold and then got revoked, but those are a minority in the grand scheme of things (hence the need for that stupid "shield").

While they are shady at best, as long as you purchase from a seller has like 5000 transaction or higher with a 95% rating, you shouldn't be getting scammed. (You can usually choose the seller you want to buy from)

On G2A at the lowest that would be "ultimategame" with a 98% positive rating and nearly 7000 transactions...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I´ve used  g2a and Kinguin, no problems with keys... BUT, I learned they were grey market keys... so, I wait for steam sales or just get the humble bundle... I have a lot of games thanks to hb... also g2a has a fee forusing it an a 3 onth fee for not logging in...

Been buying keys from g2a for more than a year now. Never had a problem.

Just remember to uncheck the boxes for their subscriptions and extra protections, as these are just needless extra expenses.

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

Bought around 15 games from there, never had a single problem.

The game is currently on a Humble Bundle deal. You could get it (+some other games) for $15. Also, I wouldn't trust G2A and would never buy from them again. I learned through the hard way that the keys obtained from G2A could be bought using stolen credit cards. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

I will say this. G2A has set up a business model that allows them to make money off of 3rd party sellers. This makes it easy to put any legal blame on the sellers and claim 0 responsibility for any keys that were generated instead of purchased. Xbox players at one time were buying Live off of G2A because of the cheap prices and were being lifetime banned because of "stealing". While technically it wasn't stolen, the reseller was not Microsoft. G2A assumed no responsibility for those bans. 

I personally have used G2A for keys and codes in the past and never run into any problems. That said, buyer beware.

19 hours ago, N.Krantz said:

kinguin it is i guess?

They are both marketplace sites. Don't buy from marketplace site if you want to be safe for sure.

18 hours ago, TetraSky said:

G2A, Kinguin and many others like them, are grey market key resellers. They are people who buy games on the cheap in certain countries and resell them... Or they've obtained their keys in bulk and reselling them at a slight profit.

While how keys are obtained is correct, G2A and Kinguin aren't the one who get the keys for resale. Both, and many others are just platform for individual sellers. Just like eBay. The ToS on many of these sites will make them neutral when it comes to selling shady and stuff, and they offer very little buyer protection unless you pay for premium.

18 hours ago, TetraSky said:

---

Overall, use only sites which sell stuff directly. Or which give buyer full support for keys. That way you know they are working with dignity.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv