I need help

Acki

Hello guys, today when i turned on my pc it appeared with strange colors and some horizontal tiny stripes. I have the newest driver and i reset my monitor settings to factory. I need your help :)

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF

Graphic: GTX 1070 

Processor: I7 8700

RAM: 16GB

Connected via DP

17581205-BE28-4F93-B709-12C4CDC48A2E.jpeg

7DC6F59C-4422-4B32-91DE-B6391FA73331.jpeg

This almost looks like interlacing + 6 bit colors combined..

Did you check if all your Nvidia/AMD settings are correct in the driver? Specifically the resolution and color bit depth settings. If you start your monitor, does it perhaps saying anything like "1080i, 60Hz, 6 bit" or something like that?

Otherwise, any possibility you could check with another cable?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

11 minutes ago, Minibois said:

This almost looks like interlacing + 6 bit colors combined..

Did you check if all your Nvidia/AMD settings are correct in the driver? Specifically the resolution and color bit depth settings. If you start your monitor, does it perhaps saying anything like "1080i, 60Hz, 6 bit" or something like that?

Otherwise, any possibility you could check with another cable?

Man, i was pissed of a lot and i started to clean my room, after 15 min when i finished up i turned up my pc and magically it’s normal again. I don’t know what was the problem. Thanks fo advice again