The "GTFO" IDK WTF Build.

I think I've changed my setup 6 times in the last several months, and well, I am completely fkn lost. I really wanna know what anyone of you would like to see, no bullshi*. My kids have no real interest and the idea of macaroni and string is pretty cheesy. ;)聽?聽So check out the pics below and let me know. I had a ton of resources but now I am somewhat limited to DIY ( which i love) and what you see. I'll be adding a Cintiq table later down the road as well which will be connected to a heavy-duty monitor arm that i have. That room is what i got, so perhaps someone here has some amazing organizational skills? Cheers peeps!!

-DC

20190128_044713.jpg

Cable Management (7).JPG

Last Year.jpg

20190329_082741.jpg

20190406_172136.jpg

20190406_172627.jpg

20190328_203908.jpg

"DadDev, Dad Extraordinaire by day, IT Security Noob by night. I may not speak fluent geek yet, but I'm learning the 'ctrl' of it all! 馃槃 #DadInTheITZone"

Just looking for more cool friends to learn from/with and play some relaxing games.聽

Smashdepression on twitch.聽

I couldn鈥檛 work there. Waaaaaay too cluttered聽

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD聽Ryzen 2700x |NZXT聽 Kraken X52聽聽|聽MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot聽聽/ Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018)聽| Fractal Design Meshify C white聽| Logitech G pro Wireless |聽Gigabyte Aurus AD27QD聽

Yes, which is why I am looking for some ideas. I'd throw the 3-d printing in the garage, but -35 sucks. lol聽

I guess it all depends on what type of work you are doing?聽 3-d Printing, drawing and design....i think it's pretty clean...lol. That and I have 3 boys and a dog, 6 pc's... Driving me cwazy!!!聽聽

"DadDev, Dad Extraordinaire by day, IT Security Noob by night. I may not speak fluent geek yet, but I'm learning the 'ctrl' of it all! 馃槃 #DadInTheITZone"

Just looking for more cool friends to learn from/with and play some relaxing games.聽

Smashdepression on twitch.聽