mouse pad play area slippery

Chris2002

so i have been using my logitech g240 mousepad for over 2 years now. and lately the play area getting more and more slippery and it get more noticeable.
so is there is anyway to make the play area more grippier.

Sounds like normal wear, the mouses movements are wearing down the pad little by little over time, only real solution is to replace the pad.

I don't use a mousepad, and my desk is quite a lot smoother where I primarily use my mouse, to the point where it is quite a bit more reflective or has a polished look.

6 minutes ago, Snipergod87 said:

Sounds like normal wear, the mouses movements are wearing down the pad little by little over time, only real solution is to replace the pad.

I don't use a mousepad, and my desk is quite a lot smoother where I primarily use my mouse, to the point where it is quite a bit more reflective or has a polished look.

do you have any recommendation for mouse pad? the one that is smooth but not cloth

11 minutes ago, Chris2002 said:

do you have any recommendation for mouse pad? the one that is smooth but not cloth

SteelSeries Qck mats are great

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

28 minutes ago, Chris2002 said:

Optical wont track very well on hard surface especially glossy/transparent.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore