G Skill software being blocked

I recently built my computer and its working great except the ram. It works as ram and all but the software for the ram won't open. It keeps getting blocked by Windows for some reason. When I attempt to open the software a window pops up and tells me "This app has been blocked for your protection" (See attached image) I know that it is safe because I downloaded it from the official gskill website. I can't find any solutions online and I hope that someone can help me out.

IMG_4237.jpg

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

• 2 weeks later...

@galenHutch

Hey have you fixed your problem?

Since one week i have the exact same problem,the software was perfectly working fine for over 3 months.

i have tried the workaround posted here but it isnt working...

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 10:39 PM, huff said:

@galenHutch

Hey have you fixed your problem?

Since one week i have the exact same problem,the software was perfectly working fine for over 3 months.

i have tried the workaround posted here but it isnt working...

i guess you have probably fixed it by now but Gskill know about this problem and have the solution on the page where you downloaded their software  (download and use the Gskill trident z royale software as its backwards compatible)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 11:40 PM, ollymillmill said:

i guess you have probably fixed it by now but Gskill know about this problem and have the solution on the page where you downloaded their software  (download and use the Gskill trident z royale software as its backwards compatible)

Have also tried that. Have exactly followed the instructions on their website but after 10 restarts the Trident z Royal Software still havent detected my Ram. So i stopped trying and its on their Default Profil now.