Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lsat0902

New Wifi Adapter Suggestion.

21 minutes ago, Lsat0902 said:

I need a new wifi Adapter for a windows pc, -100. m Suggestions?

Dont buy USB adapters they are crap. PCI express all the way. TPLink makes good stuff look at them. 

You ever notice that many establishments have a sign that as "No Shirt, No Shoes, No service"? They never say anything about pants............ You know what that implies. You dont have to wear pants. 

PCIE adapters or if you really want a solid connection you could do Powerline Adapters. I've used them in the past and I've set them up for clients who love them. Sometimes in older houses they can have some issues so it's something you can try and if they don't work you can just return them but in my experience they're super reliable and you can get pretty much your full speed like its connected via Ethernet.

Main Desktop: Cpu - I7-8700k @5ghz | Mobo - Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E | Gpu - Evga GTX 1080ti FTW3 Ram - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000mhz | Aio - H100i Pro RGB | Psu - Evga 850 GQ | Case - Fractal Design Meshify C White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 1x 1TB 1x 512GB / 1x Seagate Ironwolf Pro 4TB HDD |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10+ - Ceramic White 512GB |