I heard you guys are help full.

Concil

Ok, so here is the deal. I have about 180 (Give or take like 20) USD to kill on a monitor. I am looking for A 144hz monitor, with 1080p resolution. I am running a 1070ti with an i5-8500 and 16gbs of ram. I am looking to play games and consume content. I won't make you guys do all the work yourselves, but this is the monitor i've currently been looking at. I've done some looking around and found that it is compatible with Nvidia G-sync (Source here) . But i have many questions. I don't mind the TN panel, but if i am going to get one should i get a 1ms panel rather then the 2ms as i mentioned previously. If i should go for a 1ms TN panel is it worth the nearly 70 dollar increase (At least when Dell is involved). Also, do you guys think i can get away with 144hz 1440p, atleast with dota 2? 

#1. 1080p at 27" personally looks like utter trash
#2. The second monitor is extremely overpriced for what it is.
#3. Yes, you could get away with 1440p 144hz with DOTA 2.

29 minutes ago, Alphyte said:

#1. 1080p at 27" personally looks like utter trash
#2. The second monitor is extremely overpriced for what it is.
#3. Yes, you could get away with 1440p 144hz with DOTA 2.

#4.Response time 1ms/2ms and so on is useless as there are no standardization for it. 5ms monitor could perform equal or faster than 1ms monitor from different manufacturer

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I currently have this monitor AOC. I have been pleased with it.   It seems to be compatible with g-sync and works well.  There could be better deals out there though.  1440 would be better but not sure if you can find one with in that budget.