Help me choose monitor!

Toheed

My build is almost completed and now I want a monitor. I never used a 144hz monitor before this would be my first time. The only option I have right now are Asus vg248qe or Zowie xl2411p(both have same price 250$). All other options are really expensive and View sonic xg2401 is not available(Pakistan). Should I go for the asus or should I get some 60hz cheap ips for now and save some more money for vg278q or xg2701(around 350$).

PS: using AMD graphics(rx580) for now planning to upgrade to rtx 2070 soon

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

Just now, LamoidZombieDog said:

160.99$ USD

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

I would get the monitor you want the most. If you say you want to get either the vg278q or xg2701 but first buy a 60 Hz monitor and then one of these, why not wait until you get it directly.

You will just have it more difficult.

Btw. I would pick the ASUS monitor, because you plan to get RTX 2070 and it has G-Sync

160.99$ USD

Is it available in Pakistan? That's the key question.

1 minute ago, Hip said:

Is it available in Pakistan? That's the key question.

Go to what ever amazon site is used in Pakistan and look up Sceptre Curved monitor. Sceptre makes lots of high quality monitors even ultrawide and bezelless ones

Go to what ever amazon site is used in Pakistan and look up Sceptre Curved monitor. Sceptre makes lots of high quality monitors even ultrawide and bezelless ones

I am not sure, but I think there is no amazon in pakistan.

1 minute ago, Hip said:

I am not sure, but I think there is no amazon in pakistan.

there is no amazon in pakistan i see. go to where ever you shop online and look up sceptre curvedm onitors. what ever they have in pakistan to replace amazon