is there any mice similar to Mad Catz MMO 7 ?

BluntestTech

is there any mice similar to Mad Catz MMO 7 ? preferably with linux support. On side note, is there any way to get MMO 7 working on linux ?

Razer Naga and Corsair Scimitar. I don't know if they work on Linux though.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

1 hour ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Razer Naga and Corsair Scimitar. I don't know if they work on Linux though.

they arent similar to MMO 7 and they are less mice and more numpads. Biggest similarity i am looking for is the side scroll / thumb scroll.

33 minutes ago, BluntestTech said:

they arent similar to MMO 7 and they are less mice and more numpads. Biggest similarity i am looking for is the side scroll / thumb scroll.

Mx master

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

21 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Mx master

that seems to be closest mouse. Kind of disappointing that thumb wheel is rare feature and with MX master i cant use a WoW addon to map abilities. 

3 hours ago, BluntestTech said:

that seems to be closest mouse. Kind of disappointing that thumb wheel is rare feature and with MX master i cant use a WoW addon to map abilities. 

Does Master 2S have that feature? To be fair it is a professional rather than a gaming mouse so don't expect all functions as Mad Catz. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

4 hours ago, BluntestTech said:

No idea what that addon means but it does support macros

55 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Does Master 2S have that feature? To be fair it is a professional rather than a gaming mouse so don't expect all functions as Mad Catz. 

Dont worry idk what sensor the catz 7 use but knowing its an mmo mouse i dont think it will use top end sensor and the dark core sensor is more than enough for a slow pace game like mmo

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

On 4/19/2019 at 3:04 AM, Hiya! said:

No idea what that addon means but it does support macros

On 4/19/2019 at 2:06 AM, Bouzoo said:

WoW addon for MMO 7 is simple drag and drop for abilities and spell, so no need to do macros.

On 4/19/2019 at 3:04 AM, Hiya! said:
On 4/19/2019 at 2:06 AM, Bouzoo said:

Dont worry idk what sensor the catz 7 use but knowing its an mmo mouse i dont think it will use top end sensor and the dark core sensor is more than enough for a slow pace game like mmo

yeah sensor in MMO 7 isnt the best but it gets the job done, i use it pretty much just for games that i need more buttons for like MMOs, small hands problems. And yeah i wouldnt expect but honestly no "MMO" mouse offers features Mad Catz has offered/offers. Mad Catz is pretty much only manufactures i have seen do something like that WoW addon i mentioned and other manufactures usually just slap a numpad to a mouse and call it MMO mouse, again numpad mices arent good to use if you have small hands and button clusters are terrible to use, side scroll is amazing for spells/abilities you use often.