Screen tearing and other issues

unreadablemuffin

This is my first time on the forums, so hi every on. 

For or a little bit of back story I have a 2015 Lenovo Flex-15 with a dule core i7, 16gb of ram, windows 10, and a 128mb Intel graphics family. I have no idea what type of motherboard it has, or any other specks since I received it at a birthday when I was 13. Over the past 7-8 months it’s been having some issues. Mainly related to the picture I attached. It has also blue screens 3 times in the past 7-8 months (which is the total amount of blue screens that this thing has had). It also has been running 100% disk when there seems to be only background processes going on, along with more memory, CPU, and GPU usage than it has a year or two ago. The laptop is just uses for school and school related activities, along with YouTube watching. I was wondering if there is any thing I could do to revive it or if  I just need to buy a new laptop. ( I have already updated/ uninstalled and reinstalled the display drivers per the suggestion of my IT uncle) any and all help is greatly appreciated and welcome. 

image.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020