Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keavlar

G2A.com IS A DISAPPOINTMENT 

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys.

 

So for the last few years I was buying from the website, but the last purchase and respond, changed my mind, and I would like to know what you think! 

I bought Malwarebytes for 5 devices, and after a month, I noticed that the software does not do auto checks any longer, in which I decided to check the key, and the message I got, is that it was refunded! 

So I contacted the G2A support. And well, you can see the conversations! 

 

Please, give me your thoughts! 

PS. - In Israel, you can't go to the police station and file a complaint on this kind of matter. 

-"Hello, I want to file a complaint, that someone sold me a key for an antimalware program, and then decided to revoke it."  - sound stupid enough for me! 

Never, ever had this kinda issue with them, had similar cases, they refunded me. 

 

974f114a22cd9093a6c80bf143b26b4b.jpg

Support_Hub_-_G2A.COM_-_2019-04-17_11.17.11.jpg

Support_Hub_-_G2A.COM_-_2019-04-17_11.21.41.jpg


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites

dude, I'm on their side. completely inappropriate and you have no right to complain, if I was an employee there I would've not even responded. threatening to boycott a company for an issue they didn't cause it NOT OK

Capture.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, keavlar said:

So for the last few years I was buying from the website, but the last purchase and respond, changed my mind, and I would like to know what you think! 

I think you have not paid any attention to all the billions of posts on the Internet that have warned people of G2A. Take it as a lesson and find a more trustworthy source to buy from.


Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Burnedice25 said:

dude, I'm on their side. completely inappropriate and you have no right to complain, if I was an employee there I would've even responded. threatening to boycott a company for an issue they didn't cause it NOT OK

Capture.PNG

My respond was maybe harsh. But what is this stupid reply they gave me?! Go to the police, file complain? Why did I pay for the security service to them? 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

I think you have not paid any attention to all the billions of posts on the Internet that have warned people of G2A. Take it as a lesson and find a more trustworthy source to buy from.

I never heard any complaint about them. And I  Think, there was a video on Linus channel promoting them. Maybe I am mistaken. But other YouTubers for sure do promote them. 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, keavlar said:

My respond was maybe harsh. But what is this stupid reply they gave me?! Go to the police, file complain? Why did I pay for the security service to them? 

 

1 minute ago, keavlar said:

I never heard any complaint about them. And I  Think, there was a video on Linus channel promoting them. Maybe I am mistaken. But other YouTubers for sure do promote them. 

Many people have tried to warn others, just search on google "is G2A safe?". I've used them for a couple of games and its worked for me but I won't be returning

 

Have you actually followed their instructions? look at their second paragraph on their response to your message

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, Burnedice25 said:

dude, I'm on their side. completely inappropriate and you have no right to complain, if I was an employee there I would've even responded. threatening to boycott a company for an issue they didn't cause it NOT OK

Capture.PNG

Imagine your self, buying a PC from a shop, And suddenly it not working, cause of some part, and then in the shop, they tell you, go to the provider (Samsung, Asus, etc).

You bought the product in the shop, and they are the one who responsible. As well I mentioned that the Police here does not have this kinda service. 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, keavlar said:

Imagine your self, buying a PC from a shop, And suddenly it not working, cause of some part, and then in the shop, they tell you, go to the provider (Samsung, Asus, etc).

You bought the product in the shop, and they are the one who responsible. As well I mentioned that the Police here does not have this kinda service. 

if you buy a game off steam and it's full of glitches and bugs, do you blame steam or the developer? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 minutes ago, Burnedice25 said:

 

Many people have tried to warn others, just search on google "is G2A safe?". I've used them for a couple of games and its worked for me but I won't be returning

 

Have you actually followed their instructions? look at their second paragraph on their response to your message

What paragraph are you talking about? Just to make sure.

 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Burnedice25 said:

if you buy a game off steam and it's full of glitches and bugs, do you blame steam or the developer? 

This is different. When you buy a car, you know that it will have issues, and you will have to fix it. Same as a game, it can't be perfect, as it is a huge line of codes. 

But when you buy a coffee machine from a shop, and it still has a warranty, you know what to do. If the product not working, they will give a new one, or refund you, depends on the policy. 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, keavlar said:

What paragraph are you talking about? Just to make sure.

 

 

2 minutes ago, keavlar said:

This is different. When you buy a car, you know that it will have issues, and you will have to fix it. Same as a game, it can't be perfect, as it is a huge line of codes. 

But when you buy a coffee machine from a shop, and it still has a warranty, you know what to do. If the product not working, they will give a new one, or refund you, depends on the policy. 

This is not the websites fault, you got scammed by one of the sellers. If you get scammed on ebay do you expect ebay to pay you back?

Capture.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Burnedice25 said:

 If you get scammed on ebay do you expect ebay to pay you back?

2

This is exactly what happens. If you pay for the protection service. 

But Scam comes in different ways, so we can't start to argue on that one mate.

Every shop has the responsibility for what he seeling.

If you come to a restaurant, and the veg is bad, they not supposed to use them. 

Or imagine the bottle of water, is toxic, though shop can't check that before, they are responsible to handle that! 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

this is another reason why pirate exist. at least much safer!

Unfortunately not my friend, I already checked some of the programmes there, 6 out 0f 10, have some code, that can give access to anyone to your pc. 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites

Report the fraud to the police. I don't believe fraud is any more legal in Israel than anywhere else.

 

It doesn't matter that they won't investigate it, you just need to report it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Used that website for a year now never had any issues. Any keys not working they gave me new ones 


MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon ACRyzen 2700x 1.35V @ 4.1GhZ  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX (2*8) 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2Nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSDRM550x (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
8 minutes ago, Burnedice25 said:

 

This is not the websites fault, you got scammed by one of the sellers. If you get scammed on ebay do you expect ebay to pay you back?

Capture.PNG

As I mentioned before, and to them, There is no service in Israel that have this sort of service. And I will not be making a fake document. 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

Report the fraud to the police. I don't believe fraud is any more legal in Israel than anywhere else.

 

It doesn't matter that they won't investigate it, you just need to report it.

Different political system in Israel / Middle East in general. 


MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon ACRyzen 2700x 1.35V @ 4.1GhZ  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX (2*8) 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2Nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSDRM550x (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

Report the fraud to the police. I don't believe fraud is any more legal in Israel than anywhere else.

 

It doesn't matter that they won't investigate it, you just need to report it.

Do you think I didn't try?

When I spoke with the officer in the reception, she just looks at me, and like "Kiddo, go play outside or something, we not wasting our time here, and we don't have a document, for that" if you have car stolen, file this document.  


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites


I think this might help you understand why this has happened. G2A and sites like it are sketchy, that's why the prices are so good.


A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, Jekub said:


I think this might help you understand why this has happened. G2A and sites like it are sketchy, that's why the prices are so good.

Thx mate. What about kinguin? 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

Kinguins probably not better, but there support is.

Maybe some other suggestions? I just wonder. I am not buying that much. But to know, to suggest to a friend if needed. 


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

Personally I use CDKEYS.com because they are decent keys have never been cancelled.

Thx. Never heard about them.


CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×