G2A.com IS A DISAPPOINTMENT 

Hey guys.

So for the last few years I was buying from the website, but the last purchase and respond, changed my mind, and I would like to know what you think! 

I bought Malwarebytes for 5 devices, and after a month, I noticed that the software does not do auto checks any longer, in which I decided to check the key, and the message I got, is that it was refunded! 

So I contacted the G2A support. And well, you can see the conversations! 

Please, give me your thoughts! 

PS. - In Israel, you can't go to the police station and file a complaint on this kind of matter. 

-"Hello, I want to file a complaint, that someone sold me a key for an antimalware program, and then decided to revoke it."  - sound stupid enough for me! 

Never, ever had this kinda issue with them, had similar cases, they refunded me. 

974f114a22cd9093a6c80bf143b26b4b.jpg

Support_Hub_-_G2A.COM_-_2019-04-17_11.17.11.jpg

Support_Hub_-_G2A.COM_-_2019-04-17_11.21.41.jpg

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

dude, I'm on their side. completely inappropriate and you have no right to complain, if I was an employee there I would've not even responded. threatening to boycott a company for an issue they didn't cause it NOT OK

Capture.PNG

8 minutes ago, keavlar said:

So for the last few years I was buying from the website, but the last purchase and respond, changed my mind, and I would like to know what you think! 

I think you have not paid any attention to all the billions of posts on the Internet that have warned people of G2A. Take it as a lesson and find a more trustworthy source to buy from.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, Burnedice25 said:

dude, I'm on their side. completely inappropriate and you have no right to complain, if I was an employee there I would've even responded. threatening to boycott a company for an issue they didn't cause it NOT OK

Capture.PNG

My respond was maybe harsh. But what is this stupid reply they gave me?! Go to the police, file complain? Why did I pay for the security service to them? 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

I think you have not paid any attention to all the billions of posts on the Internet that have warned people of G2A. Take it as a lesson and find a more trustworthy source to buy from.

I never heard any complaint about them. And I  Think, there was a video on Linus channel promoting them. Maybe I am mistaken. But other YouTubers for sure do promote them. 

2 minutes ago, keavlar said:

My respond was maybe harsh. But what is this stupid reply they gave me?! Go to the police, file complain? Why did I pay for the security service to them? 

1 minute ago, keavlar said:

I never heard any complaint about them. And I  Think, there was a video on Linus channel promoting them. Maybe I am mistaken. But other YouTubers for sure do promote them. 

Many people have tried to warn others, just search on google "is G2A safe?". I've used them for a couple of games and its worked for me but I won't be returning

Have you actually followed their instructions? look at their second paragraph on their response to your message

5 minutes ago, Burnedice25 said:

dude, I'm on their side. completely inappropriate and you have no right to complain, if I was an employee there I would've even responded. threatening to boycott a company for an issue they didn't cause it NOT OK

Capture.PNG

Imagine your self, buying a PC from a shop, And suddenly it not working, cause of some part, and then in the shop, they tell you, go to the provider (Samsung, Asus, etc).

You bought the product in the shop, and they are the one who responsible. As well I mentioned that the Police here does not have this kinda service. 

1 minute ago, keavlar said:

Imagine your self, buying a PC from a shop, And suddenly it not working, cause of some part, and then in the shop, they tell you, go to the provider (Samsung, Asus, etc).

You bought the product in the shop, and they are the one who responsible. As well I mentioned that the Police here does not have this kinda service. 

if you buy a game off steam and it's full of glitches and bugs, do you blame steam or the developer? 

4 minutes ago, Burnedice25 said:

Many people have tried to warn others, just search on google "is G2A safe?". I've used them for a couple of games and its worked for me but I won't be returning

Have you actually followed their instructions? look at their second paragraph on their response to your message

What paragraph are you talking about? Just to make sure.

if you buy a game off steam and it's full of glitches and bugs, do you blame steam or the developer? 

This is different. When you buy a car, you know that it will have issues, and you will have to fix it. Same as a game, it can't be perfect, as it is a huge line of codes. 

But when you buy a coffee machine from a shop, and it still has a warranty, you know what to do. If the product not working, they will give a new one, or refund you, depends on the policy. 

5 minutes ago, keavlar said:

What paragraph are you talking about? Just to make sure.

2 minutes ago, keavlar said:

This is different. When you buy a car, you know that it will have issues, and you will have to fix it. Same as a game, it can't be perfect, as it is a huge line of codes. 

But when you buy a coffee machine from a shop, and it still has a warranty, you know what to do. If the product not working, they will give a new one, or refund you, depends on the policy. 

This is not the websites fault, you got scammed by one of the sellers. If you get scammed on ebay do you expect ebay to pay you back?

Capture.PNG

If you get scammed on ebay do you expect ebay to pay you back?

This is exactly what happens. If you pay for the protection service. 

But Scam comes in different ways, so we can't start to argue on that one mate.

Every shop has the responsibility for what he seeling.

If you come to a restaurant, and the veg is bad, they not supposed to use them. 

Or imagine the bottle of water, is toxic, though shop can't check that before, they are responsible to handle that! 

3 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

this is another reason why pirate exist. at least much safer!

Unfortunately not my friend, I already checked some of the programmes there, 6 out 0f 10, have some code, that can give access to anyone to your pc. 

Report the fraud to the police. I don't believe fraud is any more legal in Israel than anywhere else.

It doesn't matter that they won't investigate it, you just need to report it.

Used that website for a year now never had any issues. Any keys not working they gave me new ones 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

8 minutes ago, Burnedice25 said:

This is not the websites fault, you got scammed by one of the sellers. If you get scammed on ebay do you expect ebay to pay you back?

Capture.PNG

As I mentioned before, and to them, There is no service in Israel that have this sort of service. And I will not be making a fake document. 

1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

Report the fraud to the police. I don't believe fraud is any more legal in Israel than anywhere else.

Different political system in Israel / Middle East in general. 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

2 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

Do you think I didn't try?

When I spoke with the officer in the reception, she just looks at me, and like "Kiddo, go play outside or something, we not wasting our time here, and we don't have a document, for that" if you have car stolen, file this document.  

I think this might help you understand why this has happened. G2A and sites like it are sketchy, that's why the prices are so good.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

2 minutes ago, Jekub said:

I think this might help you understand why this has happened. G2A and sites like it are sketchy, that's why the prices are so good.

Thx mate. What about kinguin? 

2 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

Kinguins probably not better, but there support is.

Maybe some other suggestions? I just wonder. I am not buying that much. But to know, to suggest to a friend if needed. 

2 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

Personally I use CDKEYS.com because they are decent keys have never been cancelled.

Thx. Never heard about them.

Someone's surprised that a key from G2A was revoked? *circles eyes*

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

3 hours ago, Joelw2003 said:

Kinguins probably not better, but there support is.

This thread here made me kinda worried about how the Kinguin support is:

Needing to pay to not have a delayed customer service experience.

That is of course ignoring the elephant in the room that is sketchy key-resell sites.

Anyways, on topic.. While I agree the situation is shitty for you OP, paying from customer protection and not receiving it directly, I also think your language towards their support staff is completely unacceptable. These people are paid to help you out, not take this verbal abuse from you.

From experience I can tell you retail/support staff will be less helpful towards you when you act like an angry screaming person. On top of that, it's also not nice to do this to people doing their job. You have to understand they are not the ones making the rules/procedures, so if you don't agree with it: tell them, but understand they can do little about it.

Keep your calm and just relay your experiences of trying to report the fraud to the police (or the lack of cooperation from the police towards you trying to do that) and ask them for advice on what to do next.

You could also try asking them what the extra support you purchased entails you to; probably something you should have researched before buying. This can shed some light on how a refund should be handled.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/