HP Proliant DL380 G3 Build

I have a HP ProLiant G3 with Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz cpu's.  I'm thinking of using it for a system after I can collect the parts/money to purchase the parts. However I need some help. The unit has SCSI drives and I would like to come up with a way to change it to SATA. Looking for recommendations for graphics cards.  I was thinking for trying to build this in the rackmount case but would like to see what people thought of this. planning on re-watching LTT videos that showcase Xeon and other server type builds I cannot remember how they fair in FPS and benchmarks. Please feel free to share links of articles or videos that talk about this. Thank you for any constructive input. 

Pretty poorly in benchmarks especially considering that is an ancient G3

What you basically have there are 2x 2.8Ghz Pentium 4's, basically worthless.

Also you expansion is limited to PCIX which is NOT PCI-Express, but basically 2x PCI slots combined.

The cheapest NUC you can find would run circles around that.

18 hours ago, emosun said:

that server is over 15 years old

quite literally a q6600 for a few dollars would be a better option

Not only performance wise but you'd have to think about the energy costs aswell. G3 is ancient. We are up to G10 currently.

If the specs I found are correct it uses DDR memory and only has a pci-x slots. Not worth the time or money.