sigma 18 - 35 f 1.8 for sony A6300

Go to solution Solved by historicalpoultry,

no there is nothing that compares as far as I know, sorry. you'll need to bite the bullet and buy the sigma mc-11 a-mount to e-mount adapter. this one is less common than the ef to e-mount version. maybe there are some used you can get cheaper. 

so I've worked with the sigma 18 -35 for a wile with other peoples cameras and recently got enough money to get my own... except it only has the Sony a mount not the e mount i need. i really don't want to use a converter. is there a zoom lens similar to this with shallow depth of field and wide that works with the Sony a6300. i really want the continuous auto focus and shallow depth of field. not necessarily at the same time. any recommendations?  I have put the sigma lens on my camera but the continuous auto focus dose not work with the converter I have and I cant afford any more that the converter I have.

Don't Judge my spelling I'm dyslexic 

no there is nothing that compares as far as I know, sorry. you'll need to bite the bullet and buy the sigma mc-11 a-mount to e-mount adapter. this one is less common than the ef to e-mount version. maybe there are some used you can get cheaper.