Crosshair VI Hero error code AE, Qled white.

Seizan

Evening all, i'm kinda stuck atm.

Trying to get a pc up and going, but it wont boot at all, no post on monitor at all! after a min or two the error code stops at AE, and the Qled is white(vga).
I have tryed with two different gpu that both work in another pc, also tryed them in two different pcie slots.
And tryed with two different psu's

Anyone have some clues?!
TY biggrin.png

Crosshair VI Hero
Ryzen 7 2700X
G-skill flareX 3200/16GB
Vega 56

23 minutes ago, Seizan said:

Evening all, i'm kinda stuck atm.

Trying to get a pc up and going, but it wont boot at all, no post on monitor at all! after a min or two the error code stops at AE, and the Qled is white(vga).
I have tryed with two different gpu that both work in another pc, also tryed them in two different pcie slots.
And tryed with two different psu's

Anyone have some clues?!
TY biggrin.png

Crosshair VI Hero
Ryzen 7 2700X
G-skill flareX 3200/16GB
Vega 56

Clear cmos, which is a button on the back of the board try and see if the system posts. If not update the BIOS and then see if it will post otherwise you might have a RMA on your hands.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Tryed cmos, with update bios u mean the usb flash i guess? Not 100% sure how it works, but will have a look at that tomorrow.

Ty:)

Ooookay so i did;
1. download latest bios to an USB that i formated to FAT32, renamed the file.
2. conected the USB to the bios usb port, shut down the pc, then hold bios flash button for 3sec-ish.
3. then the light was constant blue, never shut off. 
4. waited some time (like "normal" bios update -time). then hit the power swithc on psu to turn the all **** down.
5. started pc again, got error code 8, "microde loading".
6. instead of finding the hammer, i hit the cmos and then trying the restart buton on MB, nothing happens. 
7. hiting the retry button on MB. it boot to bios!
8. the bios version is still the old one. then i download the latest one to an usb from my main pc.
9. Updating the bios via ez flash to latest version. This takes some time so i leave to make some coffee etc, and when i get back it show the fukin error code 8 on MB again.
10. i poke the retry button again. it boot and latest bios is installed!

So far all looks good been running for like 45min now, installing and updating stuff... biggrin.pngTryed cmos, with update bios u mean the usb flash i guess? Not 100% sure how it works, but will have a look at that tomorrow.

Ty:)