My phone can't connect to the internet via wifi

Rehnee

We were already having issues with our ISP that they will slow our internet down few days before the due date of payment for the internet and we're good with that. My problem for now is that as we are having slow internet at the moment, only my phone, Huawei GR5 (2017) can't connect to the internet via wifi. I can connect to the internet via data but that's so expensive here, so I can only use free data.

Can you connect to the wifi network with your phone? What's the problem exactly? Is the connection just very slow or does your phone show no connection available?

Please be a bit more descriptive

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

5 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

Can you connect to the wifi network with your phone? What's the problem exactly? Is the connection just very slow or does your phone show no connection available?

Please be a bit more descriptive

Other phones can connect to the internet with our wifi. My phone can't even if it is connected to the wifi.

Hey. You are not able to explain your problem correctly. I guess your device connects to the wifi but cannot access the internet ? That can happen due to a lot of things. The most common is that you might be having some wrong configurations within the wifi settings of your phone. You won't really get any more help if you cannot explain your problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 12:35 AM, Lalit Kumar said:

I guess your device connects to the wifi but cannot access the internet ?

Yes. You are correct. We only have slow LTE connection here so the devices are not so stable. When one device has fast connection, one doesn't.