Dual 144hz Monitor on RX 580

kecap

I have a Ryzen 5 1600 and a RX 580, I'm planning to get 2 Acer KG251QF, 1 in the center for gaming and on the side for other stuff. Is it possible to get stable 144fps+ ingame if both monitor active? For example 1 gaming and the side is browsing/discord/youtube.

Recommendations on other 144hz monitor in the same price range or lower is appreciated

Thanks

If you're just having non-gaming stuff on the side, then I don't see it having much of a performance impact.

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

Absolutely it is. I've never had a problem with that sort of set up and high framerates, I found that at most the second monitor has maybe a 1-3 fps impact.

5 minutes ago, Adorable Cat said:

If you're just having non-gaming stuff on the side, then I don't see it having much of a performance impact.

3 minutes ago, imbrock said:

Absolutely it is. I've never had a problem with that sort of set up and high framerates, I found that at most the second monitor has maybe a 1-3 fps impact.

The answer I was looking for! Thanks so much.