Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kecap

Dual 144hz Monitor on RX 580

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have a Ryzen 5 1600 and a RX 580, I'm planning to get 2 Acer KG251QF, 1 in the center for gaming and on the side for other stuff. Is it possible to get stable 144fps+ ingame if both monitor active? For example 1 gaming and the side is browsing/discord/youtube.

Recommendations on other 144hz monitor in the same price range or lower is appreciated

Thanks

If you're just having non-gaming stuff on the side, then I don't see it having much of a performance impact.

Specs: CPU: Intel core i7 3770, GPU: Gigabyte RX580 Gaming 8Gb, RAM: 16 Gb DDR3 SODIMMs @1333Mhz , Motherboard: ASUS P8B75-M LE.

Absolutely it is. I've never had a problem with that sort of set up and high framerates, I found that at most the second monitor has maybe a 1-3 fps impact.

Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, Adorable Cat said:

If you're just having non-gaming stuff on the side, then I don't see it having much of a performance impact.

3 minutes ago, imbrock said:

Absolutely it is. I've never had a problem with that sort of set up and high framerates, I found that at most the second monitor has maybe a 1-3 fps impact.

The answer I was looking for! Thanks so much.