Asus Rog Phone worth it?

speed258

Hello I'm thinking about buying Asus Rog Phone since this phone is near ~1 after release I wonder is still worth it to buy it or should I look for something else in enthuasiast/gaming type level phones?

CPU: Intel I7-8700K | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8GB | GPU: Asus ROG 1080Ti OC | PSU: Seasonic Prime 650W Titanium | SSD: 1x Samsung Evo 970 250GB M2 1x Samsung Evo 970 1TB M2 | CPU COOLER: Noctua D15

gaming phones dont really mean anything since most of them are running  a similar hard ware except the razer phone  2 with a 120hz display

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

only point worth mentioning is the 4 hidden buttons on the edge of 4 corners

I think this is airtriggers which nice addition also accessories which has phone cooling :D and also cools down hands

CPU: Intel I7-8700K | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8GB | GPU: Asus ROG 1080Ti OC | PSU: Seasonic Prime 650W Titanium | SSD: 1x Samsung Evo 970 250GB M2 1x Samsung Evo 970 1TB M2 | CPU COOLER: Noctua D15

But buying this phone is really worth it or just I'm going to waste my hard earned money, this most reviews does not tell in detail pros and cons of this phone?

49 minutes ago, speed258 said:

But buying this phone is really worth it or just I'm going to waste my hard earned money, this most reviews does not tell in detail pros and cons of this phone?

Unless you absolutely need a gaming phone, id tell you to go with a company that has a more proven track record of supplying updates and supporting the phone, the ROG phone is cool but no one knows what its going to be like a year from now

14 minutes ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

Unless you absolutely need a gaming phone, id tell you to go with a company that has a more proven track record of supplying updates and supporting the phone, the ROG phone is cool but no one knows what its going to be like a year from now

Well its already ~1 year after release, so I though I could find people who using this phone and hear their opinions, anyways if phone does not provide often updates after warranty I could just install original android rom. But overall quality battery, cpu, ram using expierence,flaws, pros and cons about this phone would be intresting to hear.