BREAKING: Notre Dame on Fire...

Stefan Payne

There are some, uh, interesting comments on articles about this.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

consider that there're multiple professions that deal with national monuments ._.

Yes historians, tourism, religion, firefighters.

The fire is sad though, it is a historical monument.

16 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

lol bots

Randomly generated conspiracy theories acutally sounds like a fun script

21 minutes ago, duncannah said:

it's just another church

It’s an extraordinary example of gothic architecture. It’s an amazing artpiece as well as a place of worship. Important for many people, don’t be so ignorant.

6 minutes ago, MoonSpot said:

Waiting to hear that the cause of the fire was an iphone charging.

It was the last note 7 out in the wild

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

They're saying caused by "Electrical Fault".

It's sad, there's a lot of history in that building.  Hopefully some of it can be saved.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

33 minutes ago, duncannah said:

it's just another church

No, that's the least it is.

It was a historical monument that was able to show some of our past and was the home of some incredible artwork.

The Building itself is bad enough but to make matters worse, there was a ton of stuff inside.

We lost a ton of historical artifacts today...

And a historical monument...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Sad to see a beautiful building burn. It survived two world wars with only minor damages and now an electrical fault during construction works made part of the roof collapse and destroyed countless historical artifacts like the medieval windows. And now the roof has collapsed destroying history. Well, at least it wasn't the Louvre ...

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

53 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

It was the last note 7 out in the wild

Not according to SyntheticHuman news alerts on 4chan, definitely an apple iphone charger fire.  And it makes sense; its france.  Can you even see a french person in paris using anything other than apple product in one hand, and chiwawa in a purse in their other?

J'espère l’un de Cathédrale de Notre Dame et être sauvé!
(I hope that any of the Notre Dame Cathedral can be saved!)

Desktop PC: Stone PC Lite

APU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics @ 3,6GHz,
Motherboard: ASUS Prime A320M-R,
RAM: 16GB, Storage: 1TB HDD,
DVD ± RW Drive
Display: 900p (1600x900) 17,5" display,

Fujitsu Siemens keyboard, Easterntimes Tech D-19 wireless ergonomic mouse,
Windows 10 Pro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laptop: HP ProBook 6475b

APU: AMD A6-5350m APU with Radeon HD Graphics @ 2,9GHz,
RAM: 4GB, 320GB HDD,
900p (1600x900) 14" display,
DVD ± RW Drive,
Windows 10 Pro

Luckily I had the chance to visit it 2 months ago, and trust me it is as beautiful as you might think. We really are losing part of history (not talking about religion). 

EDIT: You can see here how old it really is

8TGzA0wQWIitg00DuOwpC86-Y9kTtTsdZNRpa-67M7wm5UBRhpr1CedZfdFtZyK8gkK1WBdX_spv0nq8zM0ykPUhQoKsTQ5VQhYlRAcVr3Qnr1Im65pbHI3TUD7rf7xUZJPN1f-o6u0YwDTJhPSiqzj4dieEy3s2E53kV5Jhl9t5YcNl44sPX6bh3dbNaS_OjsWkq69z4eHel1eRklUafikj4pJ2hCYbnKpSx92KTOHo0xCma2rOUtcbgVYU42UYl9RVObP6pK6FzbI2EOhVBuBQQmKdUlcUlUYKqr-DELAquU1Ru28QH-0TCNUm9XtFsR5XVlVgIe_Lfc72aGSrP-rk2TBCUWpVjh0wqPNvQFCUOOtB4dXVu43qoUhF0QyFKqZ0NWwwnFgzElz0d2fSkgJiHU33_sbXKixSSc3B4OUgFCc3gypLaKd8pz_8u9e4Ajadv02VCc8ofv550NXiE6T9TBffSseAN03ht2dT5gCQ2pIWAiuK_bH-hEsESB_T6wO3Dw_oZiOBtBMWpVOcb4KCvQEMZLNXOao5SgizuPrCo4qr-b9a_ef9uaRaIqVaWeDomvTBc0RAoDFJzft5VKhFJJTYP5ESrz37TnW1fwIpN8KYQTExbKHUzKbfycuAJRnIKk_fDYxJuf5ri-KxZ0zIRmsJ01e7FS8oItTcUILXhCX1Aa8Us7ho15iaeF9gayqMUAytVwJXWqoTNDtl-4E9=w1606-h904-no

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

2 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

The Building itself is bad enough but to make matters worse, there was a ton of stuff inside.

We lost a ton of historical artifacts today...

And a historical monument...

Apparently the emergency crews were able to save most of the relics, and many of them were removed prior due to reconstruction. 

The organ and the rose windows are gone sadly. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

The worst about all this is that it likely could have been prevented. The roof is mainly made of wood. I don't mind preserving history and all...but...did anybody think of wood and fire together? And what about the security here? Surely the place should have been guarded more heavily (In the case that this was some kind of arson) and surely regular checks and patrols should have been made surrounding such a fragile building. This just isn't acceptable in this day and age. Whatever the cause of the fire, this should have been prevented.

Enough of governments taking action after destruction, take action to stop it from happening in the first place. It's easy to do. The same goes for Grenfell and so on and so forth. Prevent, not react...

Of course they are...

Because its already heated in france, if there might even be the possibility of arson (or they outright say it), there is a good chance it starts a civil war.

I think Styx said as much as well, that we might eventually get to know what really happened in a couple of years (or rather decades)...

France is already censoring news about the Yellow Vest Protests that are still happening...

I'm not saying that its arson, I'm saying that the French Gouvernment has to say its not arson at this point in time to not escalate the situation over there further.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Just like the crusader sack of  Constantinople. Relationship between Western Roman Catholic and eastern orthodox church has been poison  ever since. God knows how many historical artifacts and mouments those crusading bandits had destroyed. Compared to Western christians, the Muslim Turks were tamed. 

Anyways, im way off topics so please ignore me. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 4/15/2019 at 8:51 PM, NeuesTestament said:

Randomly generated conspiracy theories acutally sounds like a fun script

It's a fun game for car journeys as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 1:48 PM, MoonSpot said:

Waiting to hear that the cause of the fire was an iphone charging.

All iPhones are now banned in public places because they burned down a church. (get it, Note 7?)