turning on monitor after night sleep, only blue screen

zookie

Hey guys so i got my 3 new monitors here the other day

i got the xv272up for my main monitor and i got the vg0 27 inch for my 2 side monitors. 

my issue is that when i go to sleep i turn off my 2 side monitors and let the main one keep running with a movie or something equivilant on. When i want to turn on side monitors the following morning they just show a blue screen, The main monitor is fine i can move mouse around and everything, and i can drag mouse to blue side monitors but not see it ofcourse. Only way to fix this is by restarting my pc and then all 3 work fine again. 

Why does it just stay blue after been turned off during my 8 hr night cycle ? I had 3 older monitors before i got these new ones and they never turned blue after being turned off for the night

any help cheers

speccs
i9-9900k

rtx 2070

asus tuf z370

16gm ram

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/model/UM.HV0EE.001 > side monitor which just shows a blue display after being turned off from a night sleep. 
https://uk-store.acer.com/xv2-gaming-monitor-xv272up-black?utm_source=acer.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=AcerBoost_Search&utm_content=UM.HX2EE.P01#_ga=2.165501759.1814050716.1555258796-1848111812.1555258796 main monitor which is never turned off and never have issue with, just for reference

There might be some issues with power management, like if the PC goes to sleep, when waking up doesn't properly reactivate the two monitors. It is a fairly common issue, sometime caused by bad drivers.
You should shout down your PC anyway, why waste electricity? Don't contribute to global warming!?