Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AskingForAFriend

Can I unlock a locked Bootloader?

Basic keyword search proved to me that you didnt even bother googling. But to answer your question, yes.

sennheisermasterrace

49 minutes ago, AskingForAFriend said:

Really want to root my Sony F5121, but I says that the bootloader is locked (I did that phone number thing). Is there any way to unlock it? I'm on Android 7.0 

Yes, go over to XDA do some reading on how to do it.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: Ryzen 2700x 4.25GHz | X470 Crosshair Hero WiFi| 32GB Ripjaws 3000MHz | Vega 64| LainLi PC08| 2x Samsung 1TB 850 Pro, 1x 1TB 860 Pro| Supernova P2 850w | Corsair H115i Pro

Posted · Original PosterOP
3 hours ago, Levent said:

Basic keyword search proved to me that you didnt even bother googling. But to answer your question, yes.

on second thought, you probably didn't understand my question. My bootloader unlock status is stet to "No" and thus my bootloader cannot be unlocked, so it's a locked Bootloader and I asked if there is any way of changing the status to a "Yes" 

On 4/14/2019 at 7:54 PM, AskingForAFriend said:

on second thought, you probably didn't understand my question. My bootloader unlock status is stet to "No" and thus my bootloader cannot be unlocked, so it's a locked Bootloader and I asked if there is any way of changing the status to a "Yes" 

Changing that to a YES literally means unlocking the bootloader. Just do some googling ffs.