LTX Ticket Refund

PastyM

Some unfortunate events have happened and it appears I will not be able to make it to LTX is it possible to get a refund on my tickets or resale them?

@CPotter Is this a possibility or am I just suck with tickets that may not get used?

On 4/13/2019 at 10:16 AM, PastyM said:

@CPotter Is this a possibility or am I just suck with tickets that may not get used?

Nah you good, please DM me your order number and we'll get it taken care of. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Same here @CPotter. Was really wanting to go this year, but then adulting kicks in and you realize you got a budget. Missed out on the LMG office tour tickets, and my buddy and I really wanted to go, so I got a little hacker-ish and developed a program the day the tickets were released (but after the tours sold out!) to monitor the ticket info API directly available on the ticket site in real-time and then notify me via email. We had already bought the normal event tickets. WELL, the day finally came (TODAY) with the alert that more LMG tour tickets were available, BUT we had already decided that the trip would cost too much and would leave us short on our overall budget. I'm bummed out, but pretty happy that the program even worked for the intention that I made it for.

Anyhow, now I need a refund for the tickets I won't be using :(. I'll DM you the order number.

image.png.7aae178521018a2445f23d40b213e1ab.png

Thanks,

Hector

Gerneio