I went on a farm and I feed the sheep, I forgot to wash hands and ate? Will I catch something

WolfLoverPro

RIP

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

i would assume probably not, am from a farming country 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

How do you even come up with this kind of stuff?

But in case you're serious no, I've spent a little while around sheep and around a wool processing facility and never "got" anything, sheep don't carry diseases like rats and birds.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

3 minutes ago, Theguywhobea said:

How do you even come up with this kind of stuff?

But in case you're serious no, I've spent a little while around sheep and around a wool processing facility and never "got" anything, sheep don't carry diseases like rats and birds.

I didn’t come up with it I fed sheep today like a lot of them with my hands you know like pellet stuff they took from my hand and I didn’t bother to wash my hands all day so I just eat

You'll be right.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Farm animals can carry disease (such as E. coli). If you're around them a lot you likely would fare way better then someone who lives a sterilized indoor HEPA filtered life. But all you can do now is to monitor for symptoms.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

2 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

?

?

I forgot because they didn’t have toilets only one out the whole place 

Oh no! Go see a doctor ASAP!!!

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 minutes ago, wasab said:

Oh no! Go see a doctor ASAP!!!

what symptom / defect could doctor spot? nothing

if the sheep are fine, you are fine too

Weakling! Death from touching SHEEP? really?
You are going to be fine.

You'll live... I've been peed on by multiple goats, crapped on by geese, ducks, sheep, chickens, turkey, rabbits, guinea pigs, and turtles, knocked in the head by a goat (twice) slobbered on by goats, sheep, alpaca, horses, mules, donkeys, pigs and many more, and I'm still here to tell of it.

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

*reads title*

Hmm.. I think I know who posted this..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

You'll be fine. Sheeps don't normally carry diseases and if they're well kept they wont.

If my answer got you to your solution make sure to 'Mark Resolved!
( / . _ . / )

It only depends on the condition of the sheep and the climate. If you're dagging them for instance, you need to wash your hands due to the cysts from protozoa potentially being in the animal's faeces (For instance Giardia). Not a problem in some countries though, and its not a problem if you're careful, as always, when handling livestock. 

I did used to get a bit wary with my hands when it was blow-fly season. Maggots just creep me out. 

16 hours ago, Lord Mirdalan said:

You'll live... I've been peed on by multiple goats, crapped on by geese, ducks, sheep, chickens, turkey, rabbits, guinea pigs, and turtles, knocked in the head by a goat (twice) slobbered on by goats, sheep, alpaca, horses, mules, donkeys, pigs and many more, and I'm still here to tell of it.

I'd keep that to yourself ae

Did the sheep say anything suspicious? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

The chance of you getting sick from feeding sheep is extremely low. Of course you should always try to be hygienic, but I've worked with cattle a ton and have yet to catch something from 'em. - even in "less hygienic" conditions.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Let's do a quick check:

A) Were you raised in a bubble?

1. Yes
  2. No

B) What were you feeding them?

1. vegetable stuff
  2. cow powder

21 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

?

?

I forgot because they didn’t have toilets only one out the whole place 

Yep. Your head will slowly swell to the size of a large bean bag chair, and will explode.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I'm sorry but this is hilarious: "I touched a sheep. Am I going to die now?"

You'll probably be fine, but I have to ask, you have washed your hands now, right?

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

13 hours ago, PacketMan said:

At this point I just think @WolfLoverPro is some kind of AI that tries to understand the humans by asking this kind of stuff lol

My ai can recognise the words Ai, would you like me to send a response? 

> Yes 

_ sending.....