Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maverick262001

Acer Predator XB1 supporting eye tracking

Posted · Original PosterOP
In India Acer predator XB271HU like product named XB1 is launched. On it's product webpage it says that the monitor supports eye tracking. Can I get a confirmation or proof that eye tracking thing is legit ? Also does the monitor come with built in eye tracking support ?

Here's the product webpage: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/predator-series/predatorxb1

4 minutes ago, RGB Toilet said:

0:20 "comes with the tobii eye tracker built in"  im just taking his word for it but there u go(?)

I can't find a single video for Indian variant testing of eye tracking...so still confused.

2 hours ago, RGB Toilet said:

quick question what made you think it did not come with the eye tracking?

Because there are special retail versions like XB271HUT for eye tracking built-in.

okay well like @Snipergod87said it would be false advertising if they said it on the website and then not having it. Also I am sure you can find retail stores in your area and ask about it and if all that doesnt work then maybe give them a call?

40 minutes ago, RGB Toilet said:

okay well like @Snipergod87said it would be false advertising if they said it on the website and then not having it. Also I am sure you can find retail stores in your area and ask about it and if all that doesnt work then maybe give them a call?

Alright I'll try :/