LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I just wish we had more info about the thrust systems, it's all fine to say the cutlass has 16 tier 2 manuvering thrusters, but what does that mean in thrust per ton, clearly it will have better thrust than a freelancer that has 8, but with a bigger power plant on the freelancer, will that play a role there? also does the bigger plat affect the tonnage or is that already accounted for? these are the questions that haunt me, well that and why does my freelancer have so many beds.

Yeah, I think it'd be cool to see some sort of intergalactic yard stick. Newtons, lbf... Uh... How many iPhone 5's it could fly across the Universe in a single burst. I imagine they'll likely put that sort of information in those handy dandy ship manuals that pre-orders are suppose to get. With the amount of detail they put on an in game ship, I can see them putting meticulous detail into a manual.

I'm actually more interested in fuel. That could be a game changer when it comes to mining. Think, Dune. Something perhaps to... Leaded fuels. I think most drag class racing cars use leaded fuel rated at 118 octane. From the great amount of research I was able to uncover in 2-ish minutes of Googling, these ships are Hydrogen based ships? So that's like 15. Or 10 iPhones across the Universe, judging by that Power Plant Linus reviewed. A new class of fuel in the universe would change everything and give massive militaristic advantages. It would be fun to discover new sources of fuel in low quantities that could be extracted for a massive profit. There are racing class ships in the game. Only makes sense if we could find racing class fuel. 

Something along the lines of, like... Liquid Schwartz. To power them Eagle-5 engines. (I love the Freelancer. And want one in my mini-fleet soon. Don't take this as a shot.)

But, it's all fun thoughts. No sign of anything like this concept for the game.

There's already organizations which are planning on banking on the fuel economy anyways. A big intergalactic BP. We could always designate this as a specific deep space group IF something like it exists. Or have our own fueling team. Dedicated to fueling our ships on priority, but also willing to sell in deep space. Imagine the mark up that would be allowed deep in enemy NPC asteroid fields. Have a group of 3 Hornets protecting it.

I dunno. More rambling. 

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

There's already organizations which are planning on banking on the fuel economy anyways. A big intergalactic BP. We could always designate this as a specific deep space group IF something like it exists. Or have our own fueling team. Dedicated to fueling our ships on priority, but also willing to sell in deep space. Imagine the mark up that would be allowed deep in enemy NPC asteroid fields. Have a group of 3 Hornets protecting it.

I wonder if they will have fuel spills in space? Otherwise a great idea Welcome to the Basop intergalactic motormile!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Awesome, now just 100+ behind 2nd.

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

How can i join? :(

If you've pledged for the game then just click here and then click "join". Type out anything you want, we're accepting anyone.

We really need an FAQ haha

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

We really need an FAQ haha

I was considering writing one and putting it in Guides and Tutorials. With all these people asking questions, I might do it ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I was considering writing one and putting it in Guides and Tutorials. With all these people asking questions, I might do it ;)

There will still be questions but it might alleviate the majority of questions people might have and save from typing out the same thing over and over.

Q1. How do I thing?

A1. You thing by whatsamajigging!

-Groucho Marx

If you've pledged for the game then just click here and then click "join". Type out anything you want, we're accepting anyone.

How do i pledge for the game? (yes i am a noob :( )

How do i pledge for the game? (yes i am a noob :( )

Here are all the different pledges that include the game and a ship. If you want Alpha/Beta access then you need to get the Aurora MR+, the $30 one will only work when the game is fully released. If you want help choosing a ship then we're all willing to help, the most expensive isn't necessarily the best, it all depends on you, and what you want to do.

Huge thanks to @Nit3Rid3R and @Wyzguy for the new and fancy info-graphic!

UOLTT-Cover.jpg

While I'm here and talking about the org page, I'd like to announce that we're going to be running a competition as of this post until (I'll edit that in when I've decided :P)

We need to get the org page completely revamped, with awesome graphics! 

There's 4 things we need to update and they're as follows;

Banner : 1140x380
Background : 1266x768
Logo : 175x175
Icon : 24x24

We need them to be fancy and sleek; we want to attract people on our own merit, not only just by shout-outs, because of this, we need to step up our presentation of the org. Right now we pale in comparison to may orgs out there, most notably Imperium, L.A.M.P. and the Black Widow Company.

So if you want to contribute and help us look the best we possibly can; post with your creations in seperate spoilers with the title of the spoiler being the name of the image (background, Banner, Logo, Icon) and other members can give their input towards it, not only this, but to help further entice you all, the winner will get their icon, logo, banner and background put forward to represent the org out there!

Lets get this done guys! And lets get our org looking positively spiffing! :D

And if the awesome @Shrubpig wouldn't mind posting the shield again. that'd be much appreciated ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

looks sweet!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

That's awesome, Ixi. Loving the fleet size method. That's so awesome that we have some Retaliators and a Caterpillar.

Now we just need to band everyone together, melt down around 50 of the largest ships and cop us an Idris.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

That's awesome, Ixi. Loving the fleet size method. That's so awesome that we have some Retaliators and a Caterpillar.

Now we just need to band everyone together, melt down around 50 of the largest ships and cop us an Idris.

I could be wrong but I thought if we hit 1000 members linus was gonna buy the package with the Idris.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

I could be wrong but I thought if we hit 1000 members linus was gonna buy the package with the Idris.

That would be amazing. I imagine the Idris would be very imposing in a war type scenario. Even if it doesn't fight. Just has to stand there like Tatsu in Ninja Turtles.  It'd be awesome if he did it, but because of the massive price tag I wouldn't hold it against him if he decided against it. You could buy a small, cheaper car for that price and just get an Idris body kit made for it later down the line.

That would be amazing. I imagine the Idris would be very imposing in a war type scenario. Even if it doesn't fight. Just has to stand there like Tatsu in Ninja Turtles.  It'd be awesome if he did it, but because of the massive price tag I wouldn't hold it against him if he decided against it. You could buy a small, cheaper car for that price and just get an Idris body kit made for it later down the line.

Car. Wat? We're talking space here :P

Huge thanks to @Nit3Rid3R and @Wyzguy for the new and fancy info-graphic!

-snip-

While I'm here and talking about the org page, I'd like to announce that we're going to be running a competition as of this post until (I'll edit that in when I've decided :P)

We need to get the org page completely revamped, with awesome graphics! 

There's 4 things we need to update and they're as follows;

Banner : 1140x380
Background : 1266x768
Logo : 175x175
Icon : 24x24

We need them to be fancy and sleek; we want to attract people on our own merit, not only just by shout-outs, because of this, we need to step up our presentation of the org. Right now we pale in comparison to may orgs out there, most notably Imperium, L.A.M.P. and the Black Widow Company.

So if you want to contribute and help us look the best we possibly can; post with your creations in seperate spoilers with the title of the spoiler being the name of the image (background, Banner, Logo, Icon) and other members can give their input towards it, not only this, but to help further entice you all, the winner will get their icon, logo, banner and background put forward to represent the org out there!

Lets get this done guys! And lets get our org looking positively spiffing! :D

And if the awesome @Shrubpig wouldn't mind posting the shield again. that'd be much appreciated ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/zoUKWSt.png There you go :D

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Hey just a heads up to my fellow pilots, LTT Conglomerate has fallen off the #1 spot of most active organization and I couldn't even find us scrolling down for a little!!! I am not sure what happened, maybe we were taken off because we have to share the spot light but if not and we are becoming less active I think we should step it up and stick it to Imperium... LTT!!!!!!

Hey just a heads up to my fellow pilots, LTT Conglomerate has fallen off the #1 spot of most active organization and I couldn't even find us scrolling down for a little!!! I am not sure what happened, maybe we were taken off because we have to share the spot light but if not and we are becoming less active I think we should step it up and stick it to Imperium... LTT!!!!!!

Indeed. @Slick!! Get back in the chat! You make it nice and active!!

Does anyone know of a couple of side potraits of linus and slick? Have an idea for a logo and banner :P

EDIT:
Send them a PM. Maybe I'll get lucky @Slick & @LinusTech

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Could you make a version of that shield where the text is far bigger an extends quite a bit out and over the besels of the shield? Something like this:

pwtrS1z.jpg

or proberly upload the individual pieces of the shield? (So to keep consistency :P )

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Indeed. @Slick!! Get back in the chat! You make it nice and active!!

They need to make a dedicated requirement video and then people will join. Also if they do make a requirement video they could answer some of the FAQ at the same time, as it seems people watch videos and don't read text