LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Of course, the American, Australian, Russian and Korean versions are all shit.

They need to make a japanese version, complete with usual insanity it would be shit but it would be weirdly funny shit.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

They need to make a japanese version, complete with usual insanity it would be shit but it would be weirdly funny shit.

Im thinking bonzai crossed with top gear

OMG YOU ARE REAL. YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF SHIPS.

I think I'm real

I got 7 ships... but he has more?

Ya 18 at the last count.

Would have been higher if I had been able to complete the sale for the Idris, maybe next time

Till All Are One

I think I'm real

Ya 18 at the last count.

Would have been higher if I had been able to complete the sale for the Idris, maybe next time

WAT, you have everything expect the irdis O_O

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I think I'm real

Ya 18 at the last count.

Who are you and where did you come from? Why do you have so many ships?????? I have so many questions to ask!!!!

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

I think I'm real

Ya 18 at the last count.

You may have 18 but I have 1 and he's better than all of yours cos he's called Brian

Who are you and where did you come from? Why do you have so many ships?????? I have so many questions to ask!!!!

I like variety, What else do u want to know??

You may have 18 but I have 1 and he's better than all of yours cos he's called Brian

Nice, I'm thinking of Big Betty for my Connie

Till All Are One

Nice, I'm thinking of Big Betty for my Connie

Hey there. Are you planning on renting out your ships when the feature is implemented? I can imagine you can make ton of money there.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Of course, the American, Australian, Russian and Korean versions are all shit.

I've only ever seen the British and American. It's not surprising though, no one can top Clarkson, Hammond, and May.

I think I'm real

Ya 18 at the last count.

Glad to se Jaybird and i are not the only Ship Hoarders.

Pity that Idris, didnt go to well for me either :(

Oh and Welcome to the crew!

Hey there. Are you planning on renting out your ships when the feature is implemented? I can imagine you can make ton of money there.

I never even thought of that. I'll have to see how it works ingame but thats an idea.

Glad to se Jaybird and i are not the only Ship Hoarders.

Pity that Idris, didnt go to well for me either :(

Oh and Welcome to the crew!

Thanks.

I will have that ship  ;)

Till All Are One

I never even thought of that. I'll have to see how it works ingame but thats an idea.

Sounds good! Let me know how profitable it is. Also, Welcome to the Conglomerate!

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

I've only ever seen the British and American. It's not surprising though, no one can top Clarkson, Hammond, and May.

I've seen the British (My favourite TV show), Australian (Bad) and American (TERRIBLE). I immagine the Korean and Russian ones aren't very good...

The worst thing about the American one is they try to use the same jokes as they do on the English one, but do them really badly.

I've seen the British (My favourite TV show), Australian (Bad) and American (TERRIBLE). I immagine the Korean and Russian ones aren't very good...

The worst thing about the American one is they try to use the same jokes as they do on the English one, but do them really badly.

I like how on american top gear, Rutledge really does know what he is doing when it comes to cars, and Tanner is an actual rally car driver. Top gear on soon! Going to watch!

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

So will the people who want to join the military section eventually be broken up into squads/platoons/companies/etc.?

So will the people who want to join the military section eventually be broken up into squads/platoons/companies/etc.?

That's the plan, if I'm not mistaken.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

That's the plan, if I'm not mistaken.

As long as I don't have to fill in a form that's 10 pages in black pen in block capitals that's fine by me.

Damn those RAF forms where hard

I like how on american top gear, Rutledge really does know what he is doing when it comes to cars (No he doesn't), and Tanner is an actual rally car driver (That doesn't mean he is a good tv show host). Top gear on soon! Going to watch! And Adam Ferrera is just the worst tv personality I've seen outside of anyone on Jersey Shore. I'm assuming you agree since you didn't even bring him up.

I like how on american top gear, Rutledge really does know what he is doing when it comes to cars (No he doesn't), and Tanner is an actual rally car driver (That doesn't mean he is a good tv show host). Top gear on soon! Going to watch! And Adam Ferrera is just the worst tv personality I've seen outside of anyone on Jersey Shore. I'm assuming you agree since you didn't even bring him up.

Also who could ever beat Jezzer, the Hamster and Captain slow!

However back to the topic thre is another letter from the most glorious chairman https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13626-Letter-From-The-Chairman-40-Million What do you guys think?

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Also who could ever beat Jezzer, the Hamster and Captain slow!

However back to the topic thre is another letter from the most glorious chairman https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13626-Letter-From-The-Chairman-40-Million What do you guys think?

I personally liked it. Seeing that the Oretani System's Jump Point collapsed, I want to know how those pioneers survived/died. For the next million, I'm excited for that new MobiGlas--I hope we get it.

Finally, I voted for the Mystery Item (much to CommanderFett's dismay)