LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Ah sorry about that, it's hard to keep track of it when you have to go through 100+ members at once! It will be added in the next update, in the meantime, can you send me a PM of the country pls.

If you could, just shoot me a PM of your country as I will update it the next time the infographics gets updated. :)

well its under my avatar and there is a good reference in my sig to 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

So I went thru on my spread sheet to reverse engineer the proper mass of ships in star citizen. I'm counting air, because you kinda have to breathe, a bit, and air has mass, and assuming that 1/5th of the volume is material which has a mass about half that of titanium, which is rather generous and gives us a final density of 455 kg's per cubic meter by volume. so yeah the aurora going to 284 tons from 15, and the idris going from 125 to 76,473, and that's before the size increase.

Just tried hangar module on my system (athlon 760k, r7 260x, 8gb ram.) And it run! High on 1080p! Hoping I'll be able to play on at least medium when the game launches! Happy happy happy!!

Anyone got xabber working on there android? Keep getting kicked out saying im not authorised

if you are trying to connect to the RSI chat, it's not letting alot of people in RSI is looking into it

if you are trying to connect to the RSI chat, it's not letting alot of people in RSI is looking into it

Yep, not just me then?

Hopefully that's why chat is so void of activity...

Also Americans.

Anyone got xabber working on there android? Keep getting kicked out saying im not authorised

I got the same problem, I can't connect through the app. :(

Regular chat isn't giving me ANY problems, though, apart from the random disconnects.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I got the same problem, I can't connect through the app. :(

Regular chat isn't giving me ANY problems, though, apart from the random disconnects.

Probably just them having problems with so many people trying to use the chat function.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Hey

Are some of you guys still having issues connecting to the org.chat on RSI site ?

Have not been able to connect the last 2 days. Have tried to sign of and clearing my browser cache. 

And ofcause also re-generated my chat token.

Nothing helps.

Aka / MHASSM

Yeah cant get on the chat on either end

Edit: tried multiple apps and no luck

Hey

Are some of you guys still having issues connecting to the org.chat on RSI site ?

Have not been able to connect the last 2 days. Have tried to sign of and clearing my browser cache. 

And ofcause also re-generated my chat token.

Nothing helps.

Aka / MHASSM

Mine also has the same problem, RSI knows about this and is trying to fix it. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

i hope they fix it soon, but where can we chat meanwhile?

AnimeFAN

Functionallity seems to have returned as of now, if you are still having issues please submit a bug report thru the RSI website.

Functionallity seems to have returned as of now, if you are still having issues please submit a bug report thru the RSI website.

Confirmed on my end, chat seems to be working fine now. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

So what do we need to do to climb the activity ladder?  Do we need to make a thread on their site?  Or just be more active in chat?

So what do we need to do to climb the activity ladder?  Do we need to make a thread on their site?  Or just be more active in chat?

Jump into the chat and have a good time... simples.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Ok sounds good, I also think since this is the forum we come from we should be posting the crap out of the hardware forum.

Graphics are looking good guys! Just added the sig one. I'll be back on the RSI site regularily after this weekend.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Guys, if you dont have a ship/game package get one now. They just announced less than 10,000 alpha/beta spots left and as we get closer to the dog-fighting module we will see those go faster. Anyways, looking forward to gaming with you guys! Just joined. :)

Guys, if you dont have a ship/game package get one now. They just announced less than 10,000 alpha/beta spots left and as we get closer to the dog-fighting module we will see those go faster. Anyways, looking forward to gaming with you guys! Just joined. :)

They've been slowly dipping but guess as we are close they will drop, hoping I can buy the aurora LN before the dog fight module opens up