LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Well my choices are then narrowed to

Aurora CL, LN and LX

325a

all the hornets

vanduul scythe

I think i'd like to be a pirate or a merc or someone who works more solo. I find trading and cargo hauling to be boring. I want dogfighting, action, etc etc. But i think the sacrifice of NO cargo on the hornets is too big of a compromise for me

I'm on a budget fyi

beign a pirate is against UOLTT rules ;) (EDİT: No its not just saw ''We’re more concerned with: “are you having fun or not?” Do you want to gather a group of mercenaries to collect a bounty? If that’s your idea of fun then we support it. Anything from bounty hunting to pirating is okay in our books.''

(you need to highlight the text or it wont be visable)

İf you want to explore galaxies and lbe able to come out on top of any dogfight - 325A'(Much Better) or LX'

İf you want to have an advantage in the 1v1 dogfights you get in - Scythe' or F7C/A/M'

Congrats guys we're now the 2nd largest! (I got in today btw :D )

Here's something I wanted to do for a while. 

PXAIZva.jpg

My drawing sucks, so the logo isn't great. Would appreciate if someone can draw a cool logo.

Woah that's pretty awesome actually. Love the design a lot.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Maybe that eagle could use some work,but you can always  model after the Avengers Shield logo! :) 

Maybe that eagle could use some work,but you can always  model after the Avengers Shield logo! :)

aha! I was doing it based on something which was on my head and I knew it's something I've seen before. But honestly didn't realize it was the Shield logo  :D

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

I did read somewhere that linus is going for piracy(maybe i've mistaken) but now reading that piracy is not supported by UOLTT,and there's a piracy tab in the questionnaire?

I did read somewhere that linus is going for piracy(maybe i've mistaken) but now reading that piracy is not supported by UOLTT,and there's a piracy tab in the questionnaire?

They removed piracy and added Mercenary instead.

Oh and i just saw the Mustang, totally my cup of tea of a Starter Ship.

beign a pirate is against UOLTT rules ;) (EDİT: No its not just saw ''We’re more concerned with: “are you having fun or not?” Do you want to gather a group of mercenaries to collect a bounty? If that’s your idea of fun then we support it. Anything from bounty hunting to pirating is okay in our books.''

(you need to highlight the text or it wont be visable)

İf you want to explore galaxies and lbe able to come out on top of any dogfight - 325A'(Much Better) or LX'

İf you want to have an advantage in the 1v1 dogfights you get in - Scythe' or F7C/A/M'

I cant find the fc7 AM or the scythe, are they still available? and what about the aurora LN? But by your opinion the 325a would be the best?

I cant find the fc7 AM or the scythe, are they still available? and what about the aurora LN? But by your opinion the 325a would be the best?

the F7C hornet is still available, the scythe is not, only a very small amount were sold actually.

The hornet is better at dogfighting, the 325A has a bed and more cargo room.

the F7C hornet is still available, the scythe is not, only a very small amount were sold actually.

The hornet is better at dogfighting, the 325A has a bed and more cargo room.

How important would cargo room be?

Hornet dosen't have any. It depends on what you want to do.

I'm also interested in this, as I went with the Hornet F7C and I want to know how bad a choice I made.

Also, just wanting to know, what's the benefit of having a bed? Does sleeping effect you somehow?

I'm also interested in this, as I went with the Hornet F7C and I want to know how bad a choice I made.

Also, just wanting to know, what's the benefit of having a bed? Does sleeping effect you somehow?

Don't ask me

those are not available ATM but might come back you can always melt your pledge and get something else

If you want to explore the Hornet will suck.  for CLOSE combat The Hornet vs 325A will totally rely on skill both has advantages and disadvanteges

keep in mind the hornets are designed just to fight

if you want to be a pirate or a merc.i reccomend 325A because you will have to go long distances sometimes.

The cargo capacity will be important if you are a pirate because you want to steal others cargos and sell them and to do that you have to store them ;)

those are not available ATM but might come back you can always melt your pledge and get something else

If you want to explore the Hornet will suck.  for CLOSE combat The Hornet vs 325A will totally rely on skill both has advantages and disadvanteges

if you want to be a pirate or a merc.i reccomend 325A because you will have to go long distances sometimes.

The cargo capacity will be important if you are a pirate because you want to steal others cargos and sell them and to do that you have to store them ;)

Alright then. I'm also thinking of being part of a small fleet with a constellation and guard it or something along the lines of that

Also, how much would it be to get a 325a with LTI+the game

Alright then. I'm also thinking of being part of a small fleet with a constellation and guard it or something along the lines of that

again, totally depends on how much distance they are going to travel.

İf you want to just fight you should be in the military with a hornet because what they do is Go out the mothership fight (defend/attack) and go back in. :D

Or stick with a Fuel carrier maybe. 

If you have a bed and you log out of the game, you can stay in space safely. If you don't have one, the AI will attempt to direct your ship to a safe place, but it could potentially be intercepted on its way.

CBsHyMy.jpg

wow. Such comparison. Many size. Much ship. Wow

I want that Mauler to maul all over me xD

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

If you have a bed and you log out of the game, you can stay in space safely. If you don't have one, the AI will attempt to direct your ship to a safe place, but it could potentially be intercepted on its way.

So will your ship disappear, be invincible, what?

Hornet dosen't have any. It depends on what you want to do.

the base hornet does have cargo, 4 tonnes I believe. It's the stealth, recon and super hornet that don't have any