LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I have already send my application to Imperium, but if I remember correctly there was some talk in one of the wingmans episodes that you can join more than one organisation at the time?

Edit:

With the first release, every user may create or join one Organization.

meh

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Count me in for Mercenary, although I'll probably do a lot of exploring on the side. Whenever I get bored in these open kinds of games I like to head off in random directions to see if I can find anything interesting.

Also, I'm not sure how much of the military structure you've planned out so far, but I'm in the US Air Force and would be more than happy to help build ranks or personnel organization if it's needed.

Also also, applied. Same name as the forum.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

I'll be joining for sure, once I buy a game package.

EDIT: I'll be up for mining,exploration and/or mining.

I'll probably be sporting an Aurora LN or something of the like (under 75ish $)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Thanks to everyone who's joined!

69 members and counting (heh. 69.)

lets keep up all this awesomeness! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Military i would really love to join and maybe help lead it? Also how will we organise this? e.g. teamspeak etc? Will buy the game soon.

I vote space pirates

Who needs to barter, scam, do physical labor, and interact when we can just plunder all the things

This is the best idea, imo!

BTW signed up! :3

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Military i would really love to join and maybe help lead it? Also how will we organise this? e.g. teamspeak etc?

Those details (how we'll all talk) is still being worked out, however, if any particular group wishes to lead the first volley and go with ts or something, they can feel free to do so. Remember, we're fluid, unlike most other corps out there, so if one group wishes to do something, they can decide to do that independently of every other group (to a point, of course) The representative will still check in with the council at every meeting to discuss how everything is fairing, and to ensure things don't go -too- far astray

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Hm.. I was thinking having getting more ships. Currently have the 325a Fighter.

But was looking to get maybe something better.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

All I know that the guy who did the monumental banking scam in Eve is going to slip into this game unnoticed and begin his slanderous plans of theft and backstabbery.

All I know that the guy who did the monumental banking scam in Eve is going to slip into this game unnoticed and begin his slanderous plans of theft and backstabbery.

I'd love to see how that'd turn out

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I bought a freelancer, so would like to be part of an exploration or trading team to be honest :) Exploration would be amazing though.

Was originally going to get a connie but couldn't justify it without a full crew.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Those details (how we'll all talk) is still being worked out, however, if any particular group wishes to lead the first volley and go with ts or something, they can feel free to do so. Remember, we're fluid, unlike most other corps out there, so if one group wishes to do something, they can decide to do that independently of every other group (to a point, of course) The representative will still check in with the council at every meeting to discuss how everything is fairing, and to ensure things don't go -too- far astray

I would love to help,I think i would do good with organising people. Unfortunately i probablly wont start off with the best ship due to costs.

I would love to help,I think i would do good with organising people. Unfortunately i probablly wont start off with the best ship due to costs.

You can feel free to pitch in! 

right now we're just getting everythign set up, and once we've got a nice group of people together, we'll sort the rest out.

As to leading, We will choose preliminary leaders for each group until launch (they'll mainly be tasked with getting their group organised and ready for launch), at which point elections will be held and whoever wins those elections will be given a seat on the council

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You can feel free to pitch in! 

right now we're just getting everythign set up, and once we've got a nice group of people together, we'll sort the rest out.

As to leading, We will choose preliminary leaders for each group until launch (they'll mainly be tasked with getting their group organised and ready for launch), at which point elections will be held and whoever wins those elections will be given a seat on the council

Seems cool

I like the sound of this, lets hope they have experiance, not just fancy ships, How will you choice the right person for the jobs? Before the election i mean.

I like the sound of this, lets hope they have experiance, not just fancy ships, How will you choice the right person for the jobs? Before the election i mean.

Therein lies the issue, at the present moment, I'm thinking of doing some sort of application process; tell me why you should be the leader of group x and why.

But first, I need to get a proper roster going, with who people are, what ships they have, what group they want to be a part of, so on and so fourth, so I can gauge whether or not to go for a more proportional representation type deal for the council, or stick to one member per group.

At the moment I'm leaning towards proportional.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

When I eventually get around to building a new rig to replace my aging laptop, I'm definitely up for joining!

Would proberly be easier to manage all of the different applications and all of that when atleast an early version of the multiplayer will be launched from Cloud Imperium..

Either way I'm all for this:
Name on forum: DSAJord

Ship: Origin Jumpworks 300i

Voted for: Piracy (I'm in to any kind of military tbh, and proberly mining. I've played alot of EVE Online in the past and outlaw stuff is the most exciting.. Apart from the 1000+ player fights that tend to happen from time to time :D )

EDIT:
Realised that you had to press the BIG BLUE TEXT "APPLY" to actually apply... lol

Also, corrected the ship name.. LOL

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Also.. Do you have a name for the organisation yet / created it through RSI Forum?

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

ah org's at last can't wait to try it all out and see how the org's influence the 'verse

Just a noob question, if I pay for the 40$ ship. I can play the beta/alpha - do I have to buy the game again when they release it? Do you have to pay on a subscription or..? Sorry but I could not find to much info about it and.. I would like to go play this. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Just a noob question, if I pay for the 40$ ship. I can play the beta/alpha - do I have to buy the game again when they release it? Do you have to pay on a subscription or..? Sorry but I could not find to much info about it and.. I would like to go play this. 

nope pay once and your good. No subscription or p2w. You can buy ships atm, but that is only for funding the game.

Man following this thread is really stuffing my inbox xD

On another note I noticed earlier when I was reading on the website that techpowerup has an organization and maybe a friendly rivalry between tech forums would be fun.