LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG6CFhTEA24

Anyone looking for a reason to sub to this guy, here you go. Socool!

Why are you showing this T.T Can't wait to play more than ever now :( 

That's so amazing !

GPU : R9 290 Proc : AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.6 Ghz) Mobo : ASrock 970 extreme 3 PSU : corsair GS 700 HDD : 1250Go SSD : vertex 4 128 Go Case : Fractal Design Define S RAM : 8Go Fan : CM Hyper 212 evo Headset : Steelseries Siberia V2  Mouse : Roccat Savu Keyboard : CMstorm quickfire TK Screen : LG flatron E2240s + Acer Predator 144Hz/Freesync

Enough to house(currently) the entire LTT org :P

Think we'd need atleast 2 and a bit ;)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

No one's ever in the TS :c

I will jump in there over the weekend. Haven't really had a chance lately.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Holy crap that carrier.. Surely we'd need like 100 ships to destroy it! (Imagine if it was just a squad of fighters v that thing.. MAN) You could destroy a small moon crashing that thing into it. Also any idea what the crew size would be on that thing? Boarding and taking it over would be a heck of a challenge if it's full of highly trained blood thirsty vanduul soldiers..

Holy crap that carrier.. Surely we'd need like 100 ships to destroy it! (Imagine if it was just a squad of fighters v that thing.. MAN) You could destroy a small moon crashing that thing into it. Also any idea what the crew size would be on that thing? Boarding and taking it over would be a heck of a challenge if it's full of highly trained blood thirsty vanduul soldiers..

I know that the smaller Bengal Carrier can take 755 people. 

If we get it I'd willingly captain it ;)

I know that the smaller Bengal Carrier can take 755 people. 

If we get it I'd willingly captain it ;)

I think I'd be so desperate to get on board, I'd willingly clean it.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Hey guys, where can we learn about exploration/mining about the different galaxies and such? I have no clue about anything concerning that

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Hey guys, where can we learn about exploration/mining about the different galaxies and such? I have no clue about anything concerning that

Here's a wiki that contains a few quotes from the devs.

http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Mining

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Thanks. And I forgot to mention I saw the mining mechas....they are damn big, like huge tarantulas.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Thanks. And I forgot to mention I saw the mining mechas....they are damn big, like huge tarantulas.

I know the references to Mass Effect are staggering, but it really does look like a mini Reaper, to me.

Like a giant hand reaching down at you. I haven't heard anything, or I missed it, but I hope you can pilot them yourself. Seeing as the way it moved in the video I would imagine so.

I know the references to Mass Effect are staggering, but it really does look like a mini Reaper, to me.

Like a giant hand reaching down at you. I haven't heard anything, or I missed it, but I hope you can pilot them yourself. Seeing as the way it moved in the video I would imagine so.

I think I remember them saying stuff about piloting the miners in the latest wingmans hanger. I would really love one of those.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Can the connie be piloted entirely by 1 person? Including all guns and such?

Not really. You could hire some AI assistance.

Piloting, I'm sure you can fly the Connie with a single pilot. But I doubt you'll be able to manage reloading, radar (Or visually looking for enemies since the Connie has several visual blind spots) or using half the weapons. Class 1 weapons, which fire forward only, I would think you can fire. All the others, I highly doubt it. Especially since half the Connies' firepower comes from two manned turrets.

So, yeah. As Jobobee said, you can hire an AI crew. That's likely what you would have to do if you took it out alone.

I see.

So I'm looking at reddit and the SC LTI ship trading and such, thinking to myself about the LTI and if it is worth $30-$40 more than retail.

I mean we can continually buy insurance month plans (1, 3, 6...etc). People say the pricing of it will not be too expensive, but insurance for more costy parts will be. All comes down to CIG and how they will balance it all out.

I see.

So I'm looking at reddit and the SC LTI ship trading and such, thinking to myself about the LTI and if it is worth $30-$40 more than retail.

I mean we can continually buy insurance month plans (1, 3, 6...etc). People say the pricing of it will not be too expensive, but insurance for more costy parts will be. All comes down to CIG and how they will balance it all out.

Yeah, but the second they offer LTI coverage anywhere in game, I'll be copping that for my Connie ASAP.

@geogga I am sure the Insurance won't cost too much, however until they come out with the whole economic model we won't know. Whether the LTI is worth it is entirely up to the person with the LTI and how enthusiastically they want to damage their ship :D.

@DamDirtyApe I don't think they will be offering LTI at any time in game, I think it was a one time offer that has now passed.

-Groucho Marx

CR said that the cost will be small, but logically the cost will scale according to the ships original pricing. 5%? 10%? No one knows, but I think it will be around 5-10% which shouldn't be top bad.

It kinda is a psychological matter, that feeling of convenience and reassurance that if you get jumped (not boarded), you will be fine. But you need to remember to insure upgraded parts. The LTI only covers basic hull. So I may try to find a OG backer and ask him to buy me a package while I tip him fairly.