LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

We should totally steal that flagship

Ok, assuming we can create and execute a perfect attack and have a limited number of causalities and not have any trolls who will kill the ship when we try to board... But that is totally feasible as long as no dumb person comes along, a miss-communication and someone destroys it, or we erupt a huge fight with another organization who sees us trying to take the ship...  It may be hard and with a lot a faults but we got dis!!! 

Ok, assuming we can create and execute a perfect attack and have a limited number of causalities and not have any trolls who will kill the ship when we try to board... But that is totally feasible as long as no dumb person comes along, a miss-communication and someone destroys it, or we erupt a huge fight with another organization who sees us trying to take the ship...  It may be hard and with a lot a faults but we got dis!!! 

Yeah, it would be hard, but the reward would be amazing. Wonder if we could gain some help from the UEE if we actually tried.

We can also (possibly) take over the Bengal carrier right? Holy crap that would be quit the Fleet we would have.

And how big are those vanduul ships...holy balls to the walls, imagine an aurora just doing his usual strollin and a mauler or hunter pops pop out...my god.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Yeah, it would be hard, but the reward would be amazing. Wonder if we could gain some help from the UEE if we actually tried.

Hmmm, yea but what if the NPCs destroy it?

Well I meant more of a uee org than the actual military

Oh, ok I was becoming a little skeptical of how the UEE could help! :lol:  

I could just see the m50 being the best damn shuttle in the 'verse

Why not get both? ;)  The m50 will have LTI meaning you could always sell/trade it if you change your mind. 

That ship will be fired on in any civilized star system where law is enforced by the NPC. As fun as that sounds  :D I'm sure the devs will have something to take it out. I'm guessing that beast will need to hang out at the edge of the galaxy where there are no laws. 

Sidenote: My imagination is running wild right now. I can't wait for this game!!!! Rawrrrrr

Hey guys,

new wingman's hangar is out :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fllp5o5Qkq0

Here's the new hidden starship : 

1392838099-capture-d-ecran-2014-02-19-20

Why do they do this to us :c I just got my hornet like 11 days ago. 

Man now I'm even more excited for the DFM and the follow up of alpha.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

I could just see the m50 being the best damn shuttle in the 'verse

Yea M50 if you just wanna get there as fast as possible(subject to change depending on what other ships come out :P) 350r has 2 laser cannons which would allow it to maybe defend itself.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Vanduul_vehicle_size_chart3_mod.jpg

so. MUCH. AWESOME!

Holy crap man. I wonder how the bengal carriers compare to the vanduul's one like in terms of size. Cheesus the vanduul has a lot of awesome looking ships. The concept artist for SC are amazing.

You mean the Vanduul carrier? I don't think that you can fly it. I want to get a mobile base, an Idris for the main base bit, a Starfarer for fuel, and a Bengal carrier for the hangar. I'd willingly dedicate most of my game time to it.

You mean the Vanduul carrier? I don't think that you can fly it. I want to get a mobile base, an Idris for the main base bit, a Starfarer for fuel, and a Bengal carrier for the hangar. I'd willingly dedicate most of my game time to it.

Even if you can't fly it it would be an imposing addition to the UOLTT fleet. I would be surprised if there was no way to fly it though at least at some point. 

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Even if you can't fly it it would be an imposing addition to the UOLTT fleet. I would be surprised if there was no way to fly it though at least at some point. 

How would you use it if you can't fly it?

@Jobobee No clue... but enough with the details lets board this sucker!

also as I said I would be surprised if you couldn't fly it or move it in some way maybe even tugs.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Holy crap man. I wonder how the bengal carriers compare to the vanduul's one like in terms of size. Cheesus the vanduul has a lot of awesome looking ships. The concept artist for SC are amazing.

Well the bengal is about 1000m so that flagship is massive 

But we don't know how big a kingship is :P

The bengal is the UEE flagship :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

The bengal is the UEE flagship :P

I may or may not see a kingship in my future

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

But we don't know how big a kingship is :P

In that chart is says it is 1500 meters, that is absolutely huge :o (IF those numbers are really meters :P)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

It looks about 1550 really.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Anyone looking for a reason to sub to this guy, here you go. Socool!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.