LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

1 hour ago, Adreyu said:

If you are part of the LTT forums and are part of star citizen you are pretty much guaranteed to get in, Ixi just takes a little while to get to the applications so don't worry.  If you go to the Eden recruitment thread i think you will find the invite link to our discord channel. Welcome to the Org :)

1 hour ago, Vivilacqua1 said:

as long as you filled out the form completely and you're not a psyco, you'll be accepted :)

2 hours ago, abyss03 said:

As long as you filled out the application you should get approved, it will be approved by ixi at some point which should be within the next week or two.

Ok cool! I was just periodically checking the status for the past few days and I was thinking I haven't posted on the LTT forums in a while and I'm pretty new to the game and I only read the thread for 5 minutes. I'll be sure to check out the discord channel also.

Hmmm... not a psycho....

TOO LATE!! already accepted me!

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hi! I'm looking forward to playing with you lot.

Celebration.gif

5 hours ago, lock545 said:

Hmmm... not a psycho....

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hi! I'm looking forward to playing with you lot.

Celebration.gif

Welcome to the org :)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 3:14 PM, lock545 said:

Hmmm... not a psycho....

Celebration.gif

Yay another Oceanic time zoner :) Welcome!

21 minutes ago, colt92 said:

Catching up to you soon, @rentaspoon

1dbf144fd1.png

Is it weird that my first response to that was the Jaws theme playing in my head? :) 

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier today I spent ~15k rec on renting a hornet, two mantises (manti?), and a giant ballistic cannon to top it off, only to find out, I do much better and have a more fun time in my slightly modded Aurora loadout. :P well, atleast I tried it out.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

5 hours ago, Vivilacqua1 said:

Earlier today I spent ~15k rec on renting a hornet, two mantises (manti?), and a giant ballistic cannon to top it off, only to find out, I do much better and have a more fun time in my slightly modded Aurora loadout. :P well, atleast I tried it out.

You rented a hornet?? You do realise its a free flight sesh until the 20th March so you get access to all the ships for free!! Also yeah I don't like the hornet but I think that's because its so cumbersome compared to an Avenger/Sabre/325A

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

• 1 month later...

And the prospecter is out, and a lovely ship, I picked one up. a reminder that if you do report it on uoltt.org

Holy crap; want. :x Likely gonna get it anyway, but will likely wait and see what they have to see in the Q&As anyway. Not like it matters to grab it on the spot since it's on sale till the 1st, thankfully.

-This space intentionally left blank-

I would love to join but I don't have the game. I have the money to buy the game but first I need to save up for a gpu and psu (and maybe hard drive, current one is almost full). Looks like I won't be joining any time soon. If I do join, I'd like to go for military/piracy. Maybe some exploration.

Hello .. Phew !! A long time since I visited ltt forums .. Lol .. Time to clean all the spider webs and dust the pillows ..

Anyway .. I applied to the uoltt ..

I'm new to star citizen..

What I wanna know is .. How will I know that I got accepted ?? :blink: 

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

5 hours ago, GeneralTheoryOfBadassery said:

Hello .. Phew !! A long time since I visited ltt forums .. Lol .. Time to clean all the spider webs and dust the pillows ..

If you filled out the form, you're in. Ixi just has to find the time to go through the forms and see who applied.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

14 hours ago, GeneralTheoryOfBadassery said:

IIRC you get a notice through the RSI website when an application's accepted.

-This space intentionally left blank-

On 5-5-2016 at 3:42 PM, Vivilacqua1 said:

If you filled out the form, you're in. Ixi just has to find the time to go through the forms and see who applied.

I believe @rentaspoon, eh I mean Admiral Spoon, also has the power now to accept new members. 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

On 5/5/2016 at 8:59 AM, GeneralTheoryOfBadassery said:

Hey man,

Sorry I haven't sorted your application, been busy and haven't had time to look at them, you just missed the last batch I done, feel free to join our discord group on https://discord.gg/0ZFgG6Y9m9xdFg17 and I will sort out your app tomorrow :)

Even I was bit by the hat bug and I don't even have a person to put a hat on!

vortex hat.fw.png

anyone knows when will they launch squadron 42? i thought it was supposed to launch early this year?

19 hours ago, Wauthar said:

Did @abyss03 just use the same hat as @Gyre-Taenn did? :D

I think I did, oh noeses