LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Happy Holidays Citizens!

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Pretty late to this thread's party, but barring some major change I'd like to be a part of the LTT Conglomerate. Probably mining, transportation, and other drudgery

I own an Aurora MR and 1/4th ownership in a Constellation.

However, I plan on finding a "bottom" to the game and playing through the entire experience, so it'll be a long climb, but maybe I'll be able to contribute to this fine Org eventually.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Pretty late to this thread's party, but barring some major change I'd like to be a part of the LTT Conglomerate. Probably mining, transportation, and other drudgery

I own an Aurora MR and 1/4th ownership in a Constellation.

However, I plan on finding a "bottom" to the game and playing through the entire experience, so it'll be a long climb, but maybe I'll be able to contribute to this fine Org eventually.

Make sure to actually apply to the org on the RSI website.

Also, welcome :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I've just sent my application (name: Yun'o) 

I suggest that Transport be added to the poll. In the name of Firefly!

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Is it possible to view pending organisation applications? I submitted one, but can't find any confirmation that i did so.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Is it possible to view pending organisation applications? I submitted one, but can't find any confirmation that i did so.

If I recall correctly there are only a handful of people that have the power to confirm your application so it could take a while if they are asleep! I think you should get an email confirmation but cant remember 100%

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

If I recall correctly there are only a handful of people that have the power to confirm your application so it could take a while if they are asleep! I think you should get an email confirmation but cant remember 100%

Oh okay. I'll wait a few days and see what happens then. I didn't get an email though.

thanks

Oh okay. I'll wait a few days and see what happens then. I didn't get an email though.

thanks

@ixi_your_face get on it

(Nag nag nag, nag nag nag, taxes taxes taxes, nag nag nag)

I don't get an email

thanks

I usually run over all the applications once a week or so. So if you've filled the application form correctly, it's a safe bet that you'll get in

@ixi_your_face get on it

(Nag nag nag, nag nag nag, taxes taxes taxes, nag nag nag)

hush you!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I don't get an email

you expect me to remember?

my application was about a year ago, I cant remember what happened much more than a few days ago!

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

I don't get an email

I usually run over all the applications once a week or so. So if you've filled the application form correctly, it's a safe bet that you'll get in

hush you!

Thanks mate

So STLYoungblood posted a thing:

so I posted a response:

Good vids from both of ya. Do hafta admit ya tricked me though. From the YouTube preview of yours, I thought it was going to be someone getting dumped out an airlock. xD

-This space intentionally left blank-

Check your inbox. I PM'd you

~Judah

Hey guys, haven't had time to check up on the org and SC in general for quite a long while, are the Saturday meetups still a thing?  :D

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs

Hey guys, haven't had time to check up on the org and SC in general for quite a long while, are the Saturday meetups still a thing?  :D

yah, only afew go though. And not me for awhile :c ,but yes, still a thing. And make sure you have Discord as we have stopped using teamspeak.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

yah, only afew go though. And not me for awhile :c ,but yes, still a thing. And make sure you have Discord as we have stopped using teamspeak.

Hey guys, haven't had time to check up on the org and SC in general for quite a long while, are the Saturday meetups still a thing?   :D

It's been a bit quiet over Christmas but we should be back soon, just a shame I'm always at work on Saturdays :'(

There a bit more fractured with the release of the baby PU as some people want to mess around there and other people want to do arena commander but I'm sure there would be someone to play with if you turned up :)

its been a bit quiet over Christmas but we should be back soon, just a shame I'm always at work on Saturdays :'(

There a bit more fractured with the release of the baby PU as some people want to mess around there and other people want to do arena commander but I'm sure there would be someone to play with if you turned up :)

Keep an eye on the website for official meet-ups: https://uoltt.org/category/operation-eden/

it has been quiet, as abyss said. We are mostly waiting for a good party system so we can all play together

~Judah

Hey guys, haven't had time to check up on the org and SC in general for quite a long while, are the Saturday meetups still a thing? :D

Next meetup is the 9th, @Napper198 is in charge cos it's me birthday. Dunno if the numbers will be there but Napper has a few things he wants to do IIRC

https://discord.gg/probe-flash-pikachu