LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

RSI posted the code on Twitter for everyone to use ;)

It's CITCONFLIGHT2K15. Just fill it in on the link at the top of the site and you have a week's access to all flyable ships.

Great, Thanks!

Time to practice on some Vanduul...

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Oh, I forgot to mention. Turns out I was fiddling through the store a dew days ago, and they DID have the CCUs available for what I needed. So got that Freelancer morphed into a Connie Taurus again. \o/ And the original reason I was there was because I caved and bought an Endeavor. xD

Shoutout to @rucdoc since I think you're the one keeping tabs on that stuff.

-This space intentionally left blank-

13 Idris and they already come in LTT colours.  

lMNasfX.png

noice

Just wondering, is there a place to talk about the LTT conglomerate outside of this site, or is it all here? Like a group chat somewhere or what not. 

pretty sure that its just here. Although if anyone is on the discord server, then there I suppose.

Just wondering, is there a place to talk about the LTT conglomerate outside of this site, or is it all here? Like a group chat somewhere or what not. 

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

So I am trying to find a picture of Gary Oldman to use for the infograph, anyone got any suggestions on which picture? @ixi_your_face

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Yeah, we've recently switched to a Discord server. See this subforum for the thread about it and how to join :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

So I am trying to find a picture of Gary Oldman to use for the infograph, anyone got any suggestions on which picture? @ixi_your_face

how about this one? :P

gary_oldman_happy_thanksgiving.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

how about this one? :P

Keep em coming, the more good ones the better

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

how about this one? [emoji14]

gary_oldman_happy_thanksgiving.jpg

You need a picture of that from behind saluting the poster!

I try, I try. I need to code a thing tonight

So a bit of an update, we seem to have 13 Idris, meaning we have 3 squads of capitals lead by an M variant each and a spare P

Assuming the P can still mount the Railgun (hopefully it still can, just doesn't come with one by default, the website's page for the Idris can't be trusted until it's finalized) then it may be worth putting a vote towards purchasing a Railgun for it with Conglomerate funds

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Oh crap! We're going to break the 1 million citizens barrier today! :o

Were now at 1 Million!!!

JuOk4Vb.png

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Glad to see this from Ben:

"Hey guys! One big clarification from CitizenCon: the Baby PU is NOT replacing Star Marine, it's simply going to include a lot of the work we've done on the FPS. We still intend to release Star Marine proper (with Gold Horizon and the HQ game mode and all that.) In all likelihood, you'll see Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 first and then Star Marine proper shortly after that... and we'll continue to update with more details on both as they're locked down." - https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/289586

I was wondering how they were going to handle that after the CitizenCon announcement, whether SM was delayed/scraped and FPS/Sataball would just become POIs in the PU or if it would roll out as previously described.

Were now at 1 Million!!!

JuOk4Vb.png

LOL 1,001,123 wonder how many of those extra 1000 were existing Citizens trying to get the 1000000th account ;)

Glad to see this from Ben:

"Hey guys! One big clarification from CitizenCon: the Baby PU is NOT replacing Star Marine, it's simply going to include a lot of the work we've done on the FPS. We still intend to release Star Marine proper (with Gold Horizon and the HQ game mode and all that.) In all likelihood, you'll see Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 first and then Star Marine proper shortly after that... and we'll continue to update with more details on both as they're locked down." - https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/289586

I was wondering how they were going to handle that after the CitizenCon announcement, whether SM was delayed/scraped and FPS/Sataball would just become POIs in the PU or if it would roll out as previously described.

Good to see we will get a crude fps and then it will be improved in the star marine release.

LOL 1,001,123 wonder how many of those extra 1000 were existing Citizens trying to get the 1000000th account ;)

I would imagine like the last 2000 or so were alt accounts but it looks like the 1 millionth account was actually a new user and not an alt :)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Alright, so I've got a twitch streaming thingy setup (probably correctly) and would be able to record our meets along with @Napper198 and @rentaspoon and whomever else regularly does. Soooo, yah. 

I just realized that my whole audio setup doesn't work anymore with discord [emoji14]h34r:

Need to figure something out...

Oh noes! I forget why you need a complex system, wasn't it due to TS crashing?