LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

We switched to something else.

Oh ok then. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Here's the full interview with Gary Oldman on YouTube:

At 8:19 he turns around to look at the lifesize M50 poster and comments that it's gorgeous, turns out that it's @Artofinca's (you still around? :)) drawing of it :D

Very cool moment.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

At 8:19 he turns around to look at the lifesize M50 poster and comments that it's gorgeous, turns out that it's @Artofinca's (you still around? :)) drawing of it :D

Very cool moment.

He wasn't active since June so I hope he sees your post.

I bet if he sees it he's going to loose it :D

RTX2070OC 

Very cool moment.

That does it. 

I'm adding 'Gary oldman approved' to our infograph

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

That does it. 

He was sitting in front of the UOLTTC logo, thus blocking it, but you can clearly see Inca's signature on there  ^_^

He was sitting in front of the UOLTTC logo, thus blocking it, but you can clearly see Inca's signature on there  ^_^

We know it's there, that's enough :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Where were you, you missed the party :P

I was watching serenity!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

*snip*

Very cool moment.

2 things:

-Why were they interviewing Gary Oldman? xD

-Holy CRAP he's starting to look like Jeff Goldblum during the Jurassic Park era; lol.

-This space intentionally left blank-

2 things:

-Why were they interviewing Gary Oldman? xD

-Holy CRAP he's starting to look like Jeff Goldblum during the Jurassic Park era; lol.

Gary Oldman plays a character in squadron 42

Ok with the reeal of the Size of the large area test map being 1 million kilometers by 1 million kilometers by 2 hundred thousand kilometers, or 2*10^17 cubic kilometers, also known as hella big, I did some numbers.

Just flying from one side to the other, no angles, shortest distance on the x or y At full cruise, which is said to be .2 of the seed of light it would take 16 seconds to cross, however at combat speeds the fastest ship, the 350R would take 6.34 years, just for refference :)

Ok with the reeal of the Size of the large area test map being 1 million kilometers by 1 million kilometers by 2 hundred thousand kilometers, or 2*10^17 cubic kilometers, also known as hella big, I did some numbers.

Just flying from one side to the other, no angles, shortest distance on the x or y At full cruise, which is said to be .2 of the seed of light it would take 16 seconds to cross, however at combat speeds the fastest ship, the 350R would take 6.34 years, just for refference :)

this is good information to know

That does it.

We need to use arty stuff more

6.34? Pfft Challenge accepted!

We need to use arty stuff more

6.34? Pfft Challenge accepted!

we really need to get you a space hobo folk song

This has got to be one of the most inspirational speeches I have heard about. And I'm in American Lit. (But in reality, that's just about a bunch of old guys in white wigs taking about fighting for independance).

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Plus I have a right hobo beard right now

thats the ticket

Oh my, with that CitizenCon Freeflight code you can fly every ship that is flyable! Scythe and Glaive included! :o

Too bad I wasn't able to watch. I would love to try out the F7C Hornet. I only remember flying it a bit when I first got the game. Then I switched to my Aurora LN.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Too bad I wasn't able to watch. I would love to try out the F7C Hornet. I only remember flying it a bit when I first got the game. Then I switched to my Aurora LN.

RSI posted the code on Twitter for everyone to use ;)

It's CITCONFLIGHT2K15. Just fill it in on the link at the top of the site and you have a week's access to all flyable ships.