LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I cant even... DS is just.. ugh. Well I'm glad Chris finally said something. He articulates his points so well.

Same as always, condemning the article, going up against GGers that are condemning the project (done that myself) I had an offer to talk to the author of the escapist article myself by a friend of hers, turned the offer down. Also I found this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20100615234804/http://www.requnix.com/?p=208

DS now owns that company

CIG employees are fighting back

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3n59ft/working_at_cig_from_a_cig_employee/

On the better side Twerk17 @xxrod17xx (i think that's his username) crowd funded money to buy CIG lunch for citizencon

I'd love to know what @LinusTech and @Slick think of it but

Woops fell asleep when I was writing that. It hit the tech news subforum so I'm going to write something up a about it, fun fact I actually lost some sleep over this

Someone on reddit took the time to look up the quotes from the "anonymous sources" and found they were literally just cut and pate lines from posts on glassdoor. A site anyone can post to with no proof of having worked somewhere. Pretty terrible example of jounalism, accused CIG of racist hiring practices based off some anonymous post on a glorified messageboard open to everyone, while passing it off as communication with ex-employees.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3n6lum/escapist_anonymous_sources_uncovered/

Good find

Glad to CR hammer back. I know he's trying to stay above it, but it sure does seem like DS has a hard-on against anything CR has done from way back in the beginning at this point.

He's been at it since wing commander. He caused the longest flamewar in internet history, took over some else's game and then made a lootable item of the devs head on a pike in game, dissed SC and Planet side 2 before it came out.

I cant even... DS is just.. ugh. Well I'm glad Chris finally said something. He articulates his points so well.

Yeah that was blatantly for the backers but apparently it "prooooves" DS point. Funny that these articles are turning up just before Citizencon. Personally I'll cast my judgement after then.

But just a reminder this is the guy that made it personal talking about wanting to talk about it.

https://youtu.be/gPhC4lQ6UJM

Someone on reddit took the time to look up the quotes from the "anonymous sources" and found they were literally just cut and pate lines from posts on glassdoor.  A site anyone can post to with no proof of having worked somewhere.  Pretty terrible example of jounalism, accused CIG of racist hiring practices based off some anonymous post on a glorified messageboard open to everyone, while passing it off as communication with ex-employees.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3n6lum/escapist_anonymous_sources_uncovered/

LOL lifting it word for word without even bothering to rephrase it was a bad idea xD

I can't wait for the final PU to come out. By then ill probs be outta highschool :P. I wonder what I would do when it comes out...

possibly military or piracy.

I cant wait either!

Ill likely hit mining hard though. It was my favorite thing to do in Eve.

Its nice to have the Military folks around to keep cargo safe though

~Judah

I thought about mining, but too expensive for me.

I cant wait either!

Ill likely hit mining hard though. It was my favorite thing to do in Eve.

Its nice to have the Military folks around to keep cargo safe though

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I thought about mining, but too expensive for me.

Based on their description of mining (voxel based asteroids), basically any ship with a hold and space for a mining laser and tractor beam can do some mining. You don't need to buy an Orion to do so, it'll just be better at it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

yah, but going mining in an aurora seems kinda stupid.

Based on their description of mining (voxel based asteroids), basically any ship with a hold and space for a mining laser and tractor beam can do some mining. You don't need to buy an Orion to do so, it'll just be better at it.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

315p has a tractorbeam standardly equipped, you know ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Its simple, orion mining while freelancers/Auroras take the raw materials where they need to go, orion never needs to move far.

Endeavors make no sense as no quantum drive unless we need to eat in game.

As to payment, Orion pays for security (should be low risk), freelancers pay for quantity of raw material, freelancers get paid on delivery.

everybody needs to start somewhere

Or jump in with people that have the heavier infrastructure and learn the ropes. An Orion has spots for 6 butts, after all. And even if not directly mining at the start, there's still other logistics work that could be done for the continued operation.

-This space intentionally left blank-

315p has a tractorbeam standardly equipped, you know ;)

yes but there is also P in the name as in "fucking stupid" ;)

Endeavors make no sense as no quantum drive unless we need to eat in game.

I'm pretty sure that just applies to the bow section when it detaches because then it's missing the rest of the main drive unit.

"Featuring everything short of a jump drive, the Explorer cab is intended for risky operations where the Workshop could otherwise suffer costly damage or potential destruction."

-This space intentionally left blank-

Fun fact: Geoff Zanelli will be working of SQ42 music, Pedro on Star Citizen

I'm pretty sure that just applies to the bow section when it detaches because then it's missing the rest of the main drive unit.

"Featuring everything short of a jump drive, the Explorer cab is intended for risky operations where the Workshop could otherwise suffer costly damage or potential destruction."

Sure Ben said it won't have one as its ment to use jump points

(Consults boredgamers video/manual)

@Creiger your right

The Endeavor's front explorer cannot mount a Jump Drive in any configuration. The In-Universe explanation being that all the space is being used by Armour Plating and all the power is being used by the Capital Class shield unit keeping it safe.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

@Creiger your right

Yeah, the whole configuration has been explained by Ben and Jarred in the AtV Endeavor interview.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Yeah, the whole configuration has been explained by Ben and Jarred in the AtV Endeavor interview.

Yeah that's why I was getting my wires crossed

And the Vanduul were like: "Pfft, screw operation Pitchfork. We're going to shoot first."

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/14984-EMPIRE-REPORT-VANDUUL-ATTACK

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Almost as bad ad Canadians ;)

'murica

Almost as bad ad Canadians ;)

just remember WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU DAAAAD!

(because we came from you)

just remember WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU DAAAAD!

(because we came from you)

On behalf of Britain, I sincerely apologise.

Cream tea and scones will be sent as compensation.