LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Alright, I'm hyped!

Very first thing I saw people try was to glitch trough the fence and reach the Constellation on the landing pad. xD

Then there was a guy who actually made it into the Freelancer!

10/10 try to break it :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Alright, I'm hyped!

Very first thing I saw people try was to glitch trough the fence and reach the Constellation on the landing pad. xD

Then there was a guy who actually made it into the Freelancer!

10/10 try to break it :D

I've already glitched my way to it, it's pretty simple. If you want to do it all you need is a controller, go into prone by crouching with your Keyboard, then with your controller, then at the L shaped sofa that looks over the connie in Jobwell, back yourself into the wall while in prone and you should glitch through the wall.

It's pretty amazing to even see that they have done progress in parts that you aren't even suppose to be in!  

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I wanna make my citizen card but I can't embed this image :( help?

http://puu.sh/jQHO3/17ed7da1e9.png

Edit Got it :D

http://imgur.com/vSRED4I

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

-snip-

[img=*link*]

also works :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

[img=*link*]

also works :P

#themoreyouknow

how do you embed videos? seems hit and miss for me

jXXpcQK.jpg

@Napper198 your SC thingy annoyed me to me two sec to clean your avatar up from a gif so not perfect

#themoreyouknow

jXXpcQK.jpg

@Napper198 your SC thingy annoyed me to me two sec to clean your avatar up from a gif so not perfect

just use the full link, i.e not the YT shortened version, no tags required 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#themoreyouknow

Better now?

o2lo4gR.png

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I can't even get over how full of himself he is.

Haha yea, his childish hypocrisy and holier-than-thou attitude pisses me off, I know I should just ignore him but its like a train wreck, its so mangled and effed up I cant help but look...

Haha yea, his childish hypocrisy and holier-than-thou attitude pisses me off, I know I should just ignore him but its like a train wreck, its so mangled and effed up I cant help but look...

Perfectly said

Yeah I've been fairly vocal about it, even my wife has been picking up how angry I am about it and had an hour long convo about it last night, she don't care about SC but first time I've heard her call someone a C**t

Better now?

o2lo4gR.png

Better

As much as I think petitions are a complete waste of time I couldn't help but sign up for this one:

https://www.change.org/p/derek-smart-derek-smart-does-not-represent-the-star-citizen-community

He's "responded" to that and I think its more of a list than a petition, the struggle for me taking him seroiusly is that he starts with "facts" that by the end contradict other "facts" and make us look like SJWs. I've seen some Gamergaters go after a small number of the SC community, which is disappointing but GG was always going to eat itself.

He reminds me of Grampa Simpson:

We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter,you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

he's just a professional victim now.

-snip-

and then there's me during all of this stuff

https://i.imgur.com/S6HAKVZ.webm

It's fun watching people get destroyed when it's not your immobile spacewhale

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's fun watching people get destroyed when it's not your immobile spacewhale

Yeah wish I could calm down about it

CoAtgLp.gif

SOCIAL MODULE IS BEING RELEASED TODAY WOOHOO

wNvPwPX.png

I found this on the Star Citizen subreddit :)

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

but.. but.. 54 minutes to finish downloading the PTU :(

ouch. I would feel sorry but were getting stuff to play with.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

but.. but.. 54 minutes to finish downloading the PTU :(

Star Citizen told you to Get Rekt. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Star Citizen told you to Get Rekt. 

not the same without air horns

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/281903/downtime-tonight-1-2-social-module-to-live-7pm-cdt-12am-gmt/p1

Howdy everyone!

We'll be bringing the service down at 7pm CDT/12am GMT tonight for the Star Citizen Alpha 1.2 Social Module Publish to Live!

You can expect a larger, more detailed post about the Social Module from Tony Zurovec later this evening, as well as a full list of Patch Notes. I'll update this thread as we publish those later, but until then, here is a preview of some of the major features and updates.

Social Module: Area 18 on ArcCorp of the Stanton System

- Our first multiplayer planet side environment includes ArcCorp's Area18 landing zone, with all the scenic vistas our team has been hard at work on. This will also include our first iteration of our augmented reality system, emotes and chat system.

- You'll find that the main elevator in every Hangar now takes you up to Area 18. 
- For Selfland, Revel & York, and Aeroview hangers, you can find the elevator through the double-doors directly behind your character when spawning into the central bay. Once inside, the elevator to ArcCorp is located on your right.
- For VFG Industrial Hanger, you can find the double-doors underneath the platform where your character spawns, across from any ship you currently have in the central bay. Once you've passed through the double doors, the elevator to ArcCorp is located on your right.

- Characters will now appear in one of six random gear loadouts when they spawn into the Hangar. You can only swap between the six loadouts in the Hangar, via the "F6" key. The available loadouts are Marine Light, Medium, Heavy and Outlaw Light, Medium, Heavy. Whatever loadout a character is wearing when they travel to ArcCorp will be retained for the rest of that play session.

- The first areas available to explore in ArcCorp include: ArcCorp Customs, Medical Bay, JobWell (sponsored by the Trade and Development Division of ArcCorp), G~Loc Bar, Astro-Armada, Dumper's Depot, Cubby Blast, 

Some areas of ArcCorp are not available on the PTU during this initial launch. Some of those intentionally off-limits include:

- The Casaba Outlet.
- The Medical Bay Emergency Room.
- The ArcCorp landing pad.
- The elevator to the second floor of Astro-Armada.
- The firing range at Cubby Blast.

User Interface:

- F2 opens Augmented Reality.
- F6 changes your character loadout (while in Hangar).
- F12 brings up the Chat interface.

Fixes:

- Several GIM fixes for matchmaking, lobby, game server and Social Module session handling.
- Fixed an issue in Arena Commander where hosts were not always being removed from the Lobby when they left the match.
- Fixed an issue in Arena Commander where the host of a game would sometimes not be able to cancel their search due to matchmaking crashing.
- Fixed an issue in Arena Commander where players could be put into a broken lobby if the matchmaking service crashed while they were in a game.
- Transition animations for moving between standing, crouch and idle have received some minor improvement for a smoother and more realistic experience.
- Jump animations have received some minor improvements for a smoother experience.
- A number of collision issues that were allowing characters to clip out of the Revel & York hangar have been resolved.
- A number of collision issues that were allowing characters to clip out of the VFG Industrial Hangar have been resolved.
- The HUD colors on the Avenger, Gladiator, Hornet (all variants) and Cutlass (all variants) have been updated to be consistent.
- Fixed an issue where the countermeasure interface on the Mustang HUD (all variants) would overlap with other UI elements.
- Fixed an issue where the Vanduul Glaive designated "Tank" at the end of Tutorial Chapter 6 would sometimes become immortal.

So much more to come!

Thanks everyone and see you in the 'Verse!
- Will Leverett

The update goes live in 20 minutes, at 7:00 PM CDT! I can't wait to walk around ArcCorp :D

Source: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/281903/downtime-tonight-1-2-social-module-to-live-7pm-cdt-12am-gmt/p1

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

So this would mean that the next meetup (today, actually) can actually be a meetup :D

Though, the instancing for the Social Module seems to be random :(

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!