LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Oh, "he who should not be named". At this rate, the guy will still be flinging shit around even after the full game is released.

did i miss something?

Derek started trollin again, don't think its fair that she's getting a lot of personal slander, doesn't help that polygon and kotako are spreading old news again to get the narrative moving in the SC is failing 

derek being a dick in the media again, and sandi has to deal with it as head of marketing

I gained a little bit of respect after the SPJ gamergate talk, lost it again after reading a few of his tweets the other day. The guy is as bad Anita saarkisian

So I bought Wonder Woman's invisible jet second hand. What do you guys think?

post-130253-0-77434700-1440244472_thumb.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

So I bought Wonder Woman's invisible jet second hand. What do you guys think?

Bringing stealthy raids to a whole new level!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Wait, who is derek now? I am missing out on all this drama

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

shhh to speak his name is to summon his awful presence. 

Anita Saarkisian, in male form

shhh to speak his name is to summon his awful presence.

but the only way to slay the beast is on your ground, along with kotaku and polygon

oh btw he's now "sueing" CIG

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3i73f8/derek_smart_initiates_legal_action_against_cig/ please don't visit his actual blog.

The guys an idiot, had a little chat with him this afternoon.

F8iuDES.png

YHYj77I.png

7Omj0d8.png

TBH I was going to ignore him but I wanted to see how long before he blocked me, was hoping for a bit of a debate but this is Dr Smart we are talking about.

Damn, he totally went full retard. What's his new plan? Bury CIG under a pile of suits until they run out of money?

With a name like Derek Smart, how can I take anything seriously. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Damn, he totally went full retard. What's his new plan? Bury CIG under a pile of suits until they run out of money?

yep and then he can claim that he was right all along, the worst thing is that he keeps saying that he it won't effect the game because they won't use the money however I don't see how it can and no one wins out of a lawsuit like this except the lawyers

With a name like Derek Smart, how can I take anything seriously. 

He has a degree in neural networking I think, I mean he can't prove it and people have tried to find proof however no one has ever managed to find it either but he's got one.

And he's made like 12 games the same game 12 times.

yep and then he can claim that he was right all along, the worst thing is that he keeps saying that he it won't effect the game because they won't use the money however I don't see how it can and no one wins out of a lawsuit like this except the lawyers

He has a degree in neural networking I think, I mean he can't prove it and people have tried to find proof however no one has ever managed to find it either but he's got one.

And he's made like 12 games the same game 12 times.

The level of hypocrisy portrayed by one human being in this matter is insane. Its like trying to play monopoly with my friend who used to make up rules in grade school and when i would start to win using those rules he would flip the board.  

I saw you call him Dr. Smart in your blog.  I have no idea about other degrees, but the "Dr." one came from an unaccredited degree mill.  

As one Brit to another, a small point of etiquette; his proper title is "Mr. Smart".   If you wish to use his fake title you need to use it in the front and to the rear of his name, to emphasise the fakeness and ego stroking nature of the title, eg. "Dr. Derek Smart Ph.D".   Good day to you sir.

Lol. Smart ain't so smart. If I were him I'd be cautious anywhere out in public. I'm certain that at this point, anyone who laid him out would get applauded.

Anybody else seeing the #NotRepresentedbyDSmart sweeping twitters?

#notdsmartsshield ? Time to represent! The issue is he's gained traction thanks to gamergate

I saw you call him Dr. Smart in your blog. I have no idea about other degrees, but the "Dr." one came from an unaccredited degree mill.

As one Brit to another, a small point of etiquette; his proper title is "Mr. Smart". If you wish to use his fake title you need to use it in the front and to the rear of his name, to emphasise the fakeness and ego stroking nature of the title, eg. "Dr. Derek Smart Ph.D". Good day to you sir.

I lose grammer, etiquette and spelling on people I dislike, not gonna waste my time on getting that right for them.

But sorry Britain.

The guys an idiot, had a little chat with him this afternoon.

F8iuDES.png

YHYj77I.png

7Omj0d8.png

TBH I was going to ignore him but I wanted to see how long before he blocked me, was hoping for a bit of a debate but this is Dr Smart we are talking about.

Your final tweet was freaking gold. X3

-This space intentionally left blank-

Err guys...

7drHiqr.gif

https://twitter.com/banditloaf/status/636415005487820800

Your final tweet was freaking gold. X3

Cheers man, it was a choice of trying to debate him or beat him with his own stick

Had to be the stick

Also https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/14919-Congress-Now

That's pretty funny

Err guys...

7drHiqr.gif

https://twitter.com/banditloaf/status/636415005487820800

Cheers man, it was a choice of trying to debate him or beat him with his own stick

Had to be the stick

Also https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/14919-Congress-Now

That's pretty funny

so stoked! but i need an invite :(

it's based on citizen number, starts at 000001, and ends being restricted by the time it hits 200k or so