LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Sounds like a wait a little longer to me. 

I played a free 2D game called endless sky which is similar & has about the same quantity of features it seems. I’ll play that for now for my large scale space fix. 

Thanks! 

Oh, I also forgot to mention but this has now made it to the LIVE alpha, patch notes can be found here - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//17564-Star-Citizen-Alpha-39

But main new features are:

Characters
Added microTech clothing collection.
Locations
Added New Babbage Landing Zone – Interiors 
Added Klescher automated prison
Added microTech Moons: Calliope, Clio, and Euterpe
Added caves and cave missions to microTech and its moons.
Added food to shops and stands throughout the verse.
Gameplay
Gameplay

New Criminal Mission: Hijacked Caterpillar Prisoner Transport
Added mining laser sub-items
Introduced a volatile mineable ore
Added two new surface harvestables
Added in-hand weapon attachment swapping
Added bindings for single axis first person zoom and first person zoom in/out toggle button
Players can now exit ezHAB beds using basic (WASD) movement keys
Added quick buy option with price to food items in shops
New actor status system
Ships and Vehicles
Added Esperia Prowler
Weapons and Items
Added new ship weapon: Esperia Lightstrike Cannons
Added new s hip weapon series: Esperia Deadbolt Cannons
Core Tech
Added new contact list and party system flow via unification with Spectrum friend’s list
  •  

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

• 3 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 9:47 PM, fpo said:

worth buying or naw?

IE is there stuff to do? Does it run not terrible?

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

prolly necessary to list specs so...

windows 10 64 bit

ryzen 5 2400g

amd r9 390 (not X)

16 gb ram

My personal opinion is not at this time.  I am supremely disappointed at the lack of progress they've made in ~8 years of development.  The core mechanics are still unfinished and it's still in what is best described as an early alpha state.  The project lead has a history of feature creep when left unsupervised by a publisher - and this certainly seems like no exception.

• 5 months later...
On 1/22/2014 at 5:30 AM, ixi_your_face said:

Okay people! The guys over at RSI have opened up organisations finally! Lets get this ball rolling.

The ideas I've got going ATM is a Syndicate based organisation, that's a lot less rigid and more fluid than anything available. (I just like the idea of military-like rankings)

The basic idea is that there will be groups, such as mining group or a piracy group, those would have an elected representative, who will sit on a general council which will, in turn be run by a high council.

a basic diagram : 

http://i.imgur.com/2pP1rPU.jpg

Hidden Content

uh, I am new to forum, I accidentally discovered this thread and don't understand at all what is going on ? Like why is there a council and what for ? Can someone explain it to me briefly please ?

On 2/6/2021 at 6:02 PM, Justaphysicsnerd said:

uh, I am new to forum, I accidentally discovered this thread and don't understand at all what is going on ? Like why is there a council and what for ? Can someone explain it to me briefly please ?

This thread was the main discussion thread of our Organisation in the game Star Citizen, it lets you have groups of like-minded people to play with and later on have a presence in the universe. We have since moved on to Discord, but basically everything was organised from here initially.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

6 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

This thread was the main discussion thread of our Organisation in the game Star Citizen, it lets you have groups of like-minded people to play with and later on have a presence in the universe. We have since moved on to Discord, but basically everything was organised from here initially.

Expanding on this, in the past we had our own sub forums for Star Citizen. We ended up moving past this into our own discord but instead of losing all of our posts it was merged into the PC gaming one. 

We are the LTTC Star Citizen group were we collectively talk, discuss and play Star Citizen together. This thread is basically our big mega-thread of things that have happened over time.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently ongoing is the Invictus Flight Week

"Every year in May, we gather to celebrate Invictus Launch Week. Though a time to honor those in the Navy and other armed forces for their tireless service, aerospace and defense manufacturers across the galaxy also take the opportunity to showcase their vehicles designed for (or influenced by) the military.

So, join us as we welcome the UEEN fleet back to the Stanton system and the beautiful planet microTech. Throughout the event, you can test-fly military-inspired vehicles, discover new releases, and tour an in-service Javelin destroyer, the UEES War Hammer. And don't miss the biggest and best UEEN fleet yet as it tours the system throughout the event."

You are able to fly for free from 22 May until 3 June and on Microtechs New Babbage you are able to and see the expo centre to see all ships currently on display.

Schedule

May 21 - 22 - RSI, Origin Jumpworks, Consolidated Outlands and Argo Astronautics

With the new (definitely not an X-Wing) RSI Scorpius presumably being RSIs centre stage there are plenty of other flight ready ships on display to look at, buy in game or rent to experience them.

May 23 - 24 - Aegis Dynamics

Whilst nothing new has been announced, they still have plenty of flight ready ships available to see, rent and buy as well as some of the largest ships being available also being Aegis Dynamics manufactured.

May 25 - 26 - Crusader Industries, Tumbril, MISC

Again with nothing announced thus far we might not see anything new on these days but Crusader have recently got their M2 and C2 Star Lifter ships ready for flight within the PU as well as the Star Runner and the Tumbril Nova Tank also being new to alpha 3.13.1

May 27 - 28 - Anvil Aerospace

Anvil are a benchmark for military strength and have some of the best fighters in game so there is definitely something for you to see here

May 29 - 30 - Drake Interplanetary

Drake have a somewhat shadowy reputation, their ships being used a lot for pirate purposes... They do have offerings in a vast area of markets for fighting, cargo running, bounty hunting and more so there is more than likely something for everyone!

May 31 - June 1 - Final 48 Hours

Nothing has been mentioned about this but its usually the best in show, the most popular ships come back for a final sale and sometimes even a unique paint job included. More to be seen here soon(tm)

We had a small meetup yesterday at 9PM BST and we try and run these every week on a Saturday, anyone who decides to join the fun feel free to join our discord and even join our meetup 🙂 

• 2 years later...

When I try to apply for the UOLTT org, it says I already did.

I might have jokingly applied years ago, but it looks like it was never accepted or denied.

Also, the Discord link isn't working.

image.png.6d7a2d687bb3a07c336a1ff605e433e2.png

image.thumb.png.0310814fb65f15ded2e02414155b9dee.png

8 hours ago, guitaristtom said:

When I try to apply for the UOLTT org, it says I already did.

I might have jokingly applied years ago, but it looks like it was never accepted or denied.

Also, the Discord link isn't working.

image.png.6d7a2d687bb3a07c336a1ff605e433e2.png

image.thumb.png.0310814fb65f15ded2e02414155b9dee.png

On it buddy give me a minute

Ok so this should get you into the discord: https://discord.com/invite/wY9XaxPrn

I've asked the admins to look into it as I can't add people anymore

Edited by rentaspoon

• 4 weeks later...

Lol. I have me a Big gun.

image.thumb.png.ed2226b90a07fc371ad682b3320da580.png

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER