LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

On 11/11/2016 at 5:53 PM, Hayashi said:

Quick question: once joining a group say Military. Are you only limited to that group or can you switch between to say Mining?

I'm pretty sure we can create a "territorial army" for those part timers

26 minutes ago, BananaDealer said:

Just submitted my application!

Welcome aboard sir, will do it asap

Thank you kindly! (did not expect a reply or anything, mostly posted to get notifications)

Just submitted! Spanish speaker available.

AKA Link0712 on Twitch/WAN Show

• 1 month later...
On 29/11/2016 at 2:23 PM, BananaDealer said:

Getting accepted in the UOLTT, I feel prouder than when I graduated law school...

Little bit late to reply but yeah, joining the UOLTT is better anything you can imagine. We are the greatest!!!! (Well I am anyway :D )

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

• 4 weeks later...

Been away for a long time. But I'm back. Got a machine to run the game properly. Got a new ship the freelancer. What's up.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

11 hours ago, thedomsaww said:

Been away for a long time. But I'm back. Got a machine to run the game properly. Got a new ship the freelancer. What's up.

Hey man, long time, we are all over on discord now https://discord.gg/A7Y43

We have regular meet ups (same old avatar I see ?)

10 minutes ago, rentaspoon said:

Hey man, long time, we are all over on discord now https://discord.gg/A7Y43

We have regular meet ups (same old avatar I see ?)

Sweet i will check it out.  I will probably play a bit tonight and tomorrow.  Might buy a cutlass black tonight too. Ill have my legit ship for smuggling or doing legit stuff, and a cutlass to well... do hood rat things with my friends

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, thedomsaww said:

Sweet i will check it out.  I will probably play a bit tonight and tomorrow.  Might buy a cutlass black tonight too. Ill have my legit ship for smuggling or doing legit stuff, and a cutlass to well... do hood rat things with my friends

Awesome, we are ment to have our meet up tomorrow but I won't be there so dunno what's happening but ask on discord and someone will let you know, smuggling should be in the next next update hopefully

7 minutes ago, rentaspoon said:

Awesome, we are ment to have our meet up tomorrow but I won't be there so dunno what's happening but ask on discord and someone will let you know, smuggling should be in the next next update hopefully

Ya at least I'll be able to run some merchant and make some money. Eventually when all that comes into play

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Gyre-Taenn said:

Absolutely nothing

Drops off image:

odinswrathsquad.png

I approve of this nothing. 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

On 12/03/2017 at 3:40 PM, Wauthar said:

I approve of this nothing. 

I approve nothing

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2017 at 11:22 AM, Hayashi said:

Finally purchased the game and just submitted my application.

Don't ferget teh join them thar discord.

(discord.uoltt.org)

I only lurk... wait a sec-...

My only two contributions to society: SC Ship Guide / Squadron Logos

22 hours ago, Gyre-Taenn said:

Don't ferget teh join them thar discord.

(discord.uoltt.org)

This actually reminded me! :o I have the Discord desktop app as of a few weeks ago (finally), and I can't seem to get that addy to work to join into it. I'm guessing it needs one of the administrator-set invite links?

-This space intentionally left blank-

4 hours ago, Creiger said:

This actually reminded me! :o I have the Discord desktop app as of a few weeks ago (finally), and I can't seem to get that addy to work to join into it. I'm guessing it needs one of the administrator-set invite links?

We had some issues before which may be related to CloudFlare. Try using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/0ZFgG6Y9m9xdFg17

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Oh man, I should have checked here before I signed up for the game... Oh well. I'll send in an app to join the org tonight when I get home from work :)

Build: Intel S2600gz, 2x E5-2670, EVGA SC 1070, Zotac 1060 6GB mini, 48GB Micron 1333mhz ECC DDR3, 2x Intel DPS-750XB 750 watt PSU

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/elerek/saved/3T7D4D

• 4 weeks later...