LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I almost have the funds to get a ship so i will be joining in the next few days or so, and was thinking we should devote ourselves to becoming the resource kings and then just dominate the trade market ( but of course we will need a rather strong military to defend it). Once we have control of the trade market we can cripple our enemies by denying them trade capabilities and win with very little effort.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Just joined SC, sending in my application now, hope you like it  :P Engineers for me! (Even though I have a merc fighter atm I think..)

Man I love space games, wish I had the balls to pledge earlier on.

Hmm i wonder, anyone got an Idris? if not who got the biggest ship so far?

Biggest i have is the Starfarer.

Here is a link for some size comparison <3

http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/uploads/monthly_12_2013/post-2657-0-15325000-1386411578.jpg

WHOA, is that the Bengal Carrier? It is absolutely huge! :o

On a side note: seems like the video LMG did brought a bunch of new members! :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

and i'm unable join can anybody tell me how to join, it is saying u must be authenticate 

Just joined SC, sending in my application now, hope you like it  :P Engineers for me! (Even though I have a merc fighter atm I think..)

Man I love space games, wish I had the balls to pledge earlier on.

Me too. Always wanted to pilot a ship like those in Imperium Galactica

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

and i'm unable join can anybody tell me how to join, it is saying u must be authenticate 

Did you buy a ship in the pledge store? And do you have an account?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Have you bought a game package?

Super Hornet reporting in ... 

What's the vector, Victor? Give me the clearance, Clarence

Roses are red, Ocean is blue , If i'm naked , why aint you ?

Phazon (Mercenary)

Super Hornet (LTI)
Aurora LN      (LTI)
Origin 350r    (LTI)
Origin 300i    (LTI)

And more money spent than my old laptop costs all reporting in!  Been a backer for the game ever since it was on Kickstarter, I drool over anything space related, ESPECIALLY freeroam space sims.

I feel like @foxhound590 would be pleased with the current membership number ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

So I want to get into this, but I have a few questions.

If I am to buy an Aurora that come with a garage, if my ship get's destroyed or something, Do i need to go back to the store and pledge another $25 for a new ship?

Sorry I'm obviously new to the game and need some information that i can't find :P

If I am to buy an Aurora that come with a garage, if my ship get's destroyed or something, Do i need to go back to the store and pledge another $25 for a new ship?

Sorry I'm obviously new to the game and need some information that i can't find :P

1st of all (based on what i know) 

pledging is a way of donation, you dont have to pledge to get ship. Right now if you do, they will reward you with ships that's all. 

when you play this game, you will have to buy insurance for your ship (please read insurance term of use). If your ship got destroyed, they will give you a new one. However, take note, your new ship will not contain any upgrade (guns , rada , shield v...v.. ) 

p/s: there is a fan-made user guide which is ... very, very long. ( not sure if i still have it)

Basicly, this is a simulation game so what happen in real life is more likely to happen in this game (like insurance) 

1st of all (based on what i know) 

pledging is a way of donation, you dont have to pledge to get ship. Right now if you do, they will reward you with ships that's all. 

when you play this game, you will have to buy insurance for your ship (please read insurance term of use). If your ship got destroyed, they will give you a new one. However, take note, your new ship will not contain any upgrade (guns , rada , shield v...v.. ) 

p/s: there is a fan-made user guide which is ... very, very long. ( not sure if i still have it)

Basicly, this is a simulation game so what happen in real life is more likely to happen in this game (like insurance) 

So I don't need to pledge in order to play the game?

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

If you bought the Aurora + game package, then you should have 3 months of insurance included. Generally what this means is that if your ship gets destroyed, it will "regenerate" at your hangar. The flip side is that your ship getting destroyed will have an impact on the overall economy as it will take materials to build a new ship.

There have also been several accounts stating that the more your ship is destroyed, the longer it will take to regenerate (to prevent insurance fraud) so fly safe out there (when we can)!

yes ... However, you will have to buy this game at the beginning. There is no subscription (like WOW)

If you have money, i strongly recommend you to pledge because :

1. Sometime they will issue some Limited stuffs (they said that limited edition ships will never be sold again after the promotion like my super hornet - and because they are limited so they will have stuffs that are better than original ships) 

2. those money will help them develop good game <--- i hope so 

3. I am not so sure but most likely, the game will be sold at 60$ with very limited stuffs to start with. If you pledge now, you will get a game and a good <depend on your money> ship at cheaper price

p/s: if you are not sure, dont spend your money now, wait until or after Beta.  

No you don't, you can buy it when it comes out, but that will be in 2015. If you buy it now you can get access to the alpha and beta which should be coming out sooner.

No you don't, you can buy it when it comes out, but that will be in 2015

Psh I'll just pledge now

600 members, anyone?!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

I bought the 300i pack and joined, downloading the hangar module :P

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

600 members, anyone?!

Heh noticed you have 1337 posts had to get you a screenshot of that mate! also 600 Members, second largest org here we come!

post-46775-0-73218000-1392139016.png

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Heh noticed you have 1337 posts had to get you a screenshot of that mate! also 600 Members, second largest org here we come!

The post announcing that we had 600 members was so 1337 7h47 1 f33l l1k3 1 5h0uld 7yp3 l31k 7h15.

... That hurt my brain.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

to be clear, this game doesnt require monthly payments, right? It's only a one time purchase?

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq