LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

How do I sign up for this group? And what are the requirements?

Hi, 

Been looking into space games atm, was looking for maybe start playing eve when Slick started mass-advertising this :)

But I wanted to ask: So "we" are signing up atm for a game that might be out in November? Or did I get the wrong release date?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

nbsp;

Hi, 

Been looking into space games atm, was looking for maybe start playing eve when Slick started mass-advertising this :)

But I wanted to ask: So "we" are signing up atm for a game that might be out in November? Or did I get the wrong release date?

&

Nope, this is a sign up for the LTT Conglomerate an organisation you can join once you've already got Star Citizen, and there is no release date/year yet.

How do I sign up for this group? And what are the requirements?

You will need a ship package first of all. Here's a link to the page where you can buy the game packages: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/single-ship-packages

Cheapest one which will give you both alpha and beta access is the $40 aurora package :)

After you get a ship package you can apply to join us at: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Other than that just have fun chatting up your fellow members I guess?

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Hi, 

The game will be officially out early 2015 but those of us who already in the organsiation will be playing both the alpha and beta. The alpha will probably start between April and August while the Dogfighting Module will come out April. http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Anticipated_Release_Schedule

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Hmm i wonder, anyone got an Idris? if not who got the biggest ship so far?

Biggest i have is the Starfarer.

Here is a link for some size comparison <3

http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/uploads/monthly_12_2013/post-2657-0-15325000-1386411578.jpg

Well I'm not sure how you do this, but I just applied on the website, I have an Aurora MR, and my name is Caito (big surprise) and I would like to join the military group. :D

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Well I'm not sure how you do this, but I just applied on the website, I have an Aurora MR, and my name is Caito (big surprise) and I would like to join the military group. :D

That's all you had to do!

Welcome pal! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

That's all you had to do!

Welcome pal! :D

Thank you!

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Yes the LTT viewers are amassing....we shall claim what is ours....Imperium be afraid LTT is coming.....

Looking forward to 2015, going to be a fun year!

The logo wasn't of my design :P

But yeah. I completely agree with you here. I'm open to suggestions and if anyone would like to help design a better banner, background and logo, they can feel free to PM me here and we can talk some more about it.

Just a little suggestion, i think conglomerate is the wrong word, i suggest federation, i believe it makes more sense. Check it out!

Just a little suggestion, i think conglomerate is the wrong word, i suggest federation, i believe it makes more sense. Check it out!

That title was from like a long time ago when the group was first created. Slick says there's currently no way to change it so yea, that's we stuck with Conglomerate.

That title was from like a long time ago when the group was first created. Slick says there's currently no way to change it so yea, that's we stuck with Conglomerate.

Ahh snap, thought i could have contributed to something. No worries though. Buying the game/avenger on Wednesday. Anyone know if there will be any more surprise new ships anytime soon?

The reason we're a conglomerate and not a federation is because of how we'll operate. Federations have distinct different, smaller businesses whereas conglomerates have one homogeneous business where there's just segments for different things, that way profit and production is increased as a whole and everybody is working together towards a common goal :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Ahh snap, thought i could have contributed to something. No worries though. Buying the game/avenger on Wednesday. Anyone know if there will be any more surprise new ships anytime soon?

Not really but if they do, they'll either announce it or like have a newsletter telling you about it.

Is this game really that interesting? I'm considering jumping in but i don't know what to expect out of it

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

hey just joined, name is kiytos, got a few ships, 

Caterpillar 

Hornet

Cutlass

Aurora

Cant wait for this game

[THE TITAN]

CASECorsair C70 (BLACK+RED Leds) | CPU:  i7 3930k | CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOTHERBOARDASUS Rampage IV Formula | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | SSD: SAMSUNG 840PRO (512GB) | 

HDD: Western Digital Black (2TB)+(2TB) GPUGTX TITAN X2 IN SLI | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | SOUND CARD: Xonar Phoebus | MONITORS: ASUS PB278Q X3 IN NVIDIA Surround |

Just joined and after getting the funds to buy an aurora package. We are now at 3rd largest position up from 6 when I was going to buy but didn't have the funds :D

you would get access to the alpha/betas which means that you can load in and see your ship in game right now, with the $40 package you also get the Aurora MR, which is a upgraded model of the Aurora ship. You also get some UEC credits (in game currency), 3 months of insurance and the base game (both single and multiplayer) with manual.

I may have misunderstood, but I thought the Hangar was available to everyone who pledged for a ship, even they didn't bought it with a game package. The Dogfighting Module, though, is only available for those who also bought a package with alpha/beta access.

I may have misunderstood, but I thought the Hangar was available to everyone who pledged for a ship, even they didn't bought it with a game package. The Dogfighting Module, though, is only available for those who also bought a package with alpha/beta access.

Nope, you need to have an actual game package to be able to play the Hangar, as it's an alpha

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was wondering if anyone knew what happens if you cannot pay hangar fees? Do you lose your ships?

Chris P. Bacon is my name. Not Lord_Christiani.

I was wondering if anyone knew what happens if you cannot pay hangar fees? Do you lose your ships?

I guess for the sake of realism, maybe your ship will just float around in space until you get the money lol

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414