LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

First time back since like.... The first week of Arena Commander... Flying is hard... Hardly made 1 checkpoint in a race 

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

First time back since like.... The first week of Arena Commander... Flying is hard... Hardly made 1 checkpoint in a race 

Flying is much more comprehensive now. 

Also I got an ssd for star citizen recently. makes a world of difference holy poo

Guys! i made a somewhat interesting discovery!

Look at the guy on Slicks Left (our right) at the end of the Video

Tell me im not mistaking on who that actually is... 

Nice find, I wouldn't have spotted him!

Did anyone have the TrackIR 5?

Was thinking of picking it up, but i saw some accessory called the "TrackClip Pro" for the TiR5 ..what is that? should i get that as well? (there is a bundle option)

I have the trackIR 5 with the trackclip pro. the clip is the additional accessory that you attach to your headphones that has 3 IR leds. It makes it easier for trackIR to track correctly in the bright environment. For night use the included reflection clip is enough (but you have to wear a baseball cap to attach a clip to)

I love my trackIR as it adds a whole new dimension to gameplay.

I have the trackIR 5 with the trackclip pro. the clip is the additional accessory that you attach to your headphones that has 3 IR leds. It makes it easier for trackIR to track correctly in the bright environment. For night use the included reflection clip is enough (but you have to wear a baseball cap to attach a clip to)

I love my trackIR as it adds a whole new dimension to gameplay.

Wait... as i game 80% of the time at night with no lights on I need to have a cap on me !?

:/

Whats wrong with having it on the headphones during night as well as day?

Sup guys!

Just wanted to ask if this would be a good option for a flight stick, http://www.amazon.com/Hercules-2960706-Thrustmaster-T-16000M-Flight/dp/B001S0RTU0

I saw this mentioned in MaximumPC magazine and they said it was pretty accurate for the price.

Here's the snippet from the magazine in case you wanted to see.

http://www.clipular.com/c/5076369621909504.png?k=rgGRaFBLpRdXf2kZjbgzij5oIUA

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Sup guys!

Just wanted to ask if this would be a good option for a flight stick, http://www.amazon.com/Hercules-2960706-Thrustmaster-T-16000M-Flight/dp/B001S0RTU0

I saw this mentioned in MaximumPC magazine and they said it was pretty accurate for the price.

Here's the snippet from the magazine in case you wanted to see.

http://www.clipular.com/c/5076369621909504.png?k=rgGRaFBLpRdXf2kZjbgzij5oIUA

No complaints here.  The thing is a bargain, seems to be far better than in anything close to its price range. 

Seems to be the joystick of choice for many dual stick and HOJAM/HOMAS pilots due to its ambidextrous nature too.  

has anybody tried putting 3 omnisky VI's, the missiles from the 325a and the shield from the avenger on a 350r?
Its pretty broken

has anybody tried putting 3 omnisky VI's, the missiles from the 325a and the shield from the avenger on a 350r?

Its pretty broken

I did that last night, so broken

I put 5 omnisky IV's onto my cutlass, a massive paper whale tank ensued.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

you feel bad, but then you remember there are people out there doing the same thing with super hornets any other week anyway. 

Done that with the mustang delta, finished wave 1 within a minute, little king took A shot to the engines and flew out of the border, wave 4 I picked them off before they were in range to fire back, the priest blew up with a single shot payday managed to flank me but finished him off with a few shots by swinging the turret round behind me.

Unfortunately my kid woke up and had to turn it off at that point, I'd lost a wing but no lives.

OP but it felt good

Done that with the mustang delta, finished wave 1 within a minute, little king took A shot to the engines and flew out of the border, wave 4 I picked them off before they were in range to fire back, the priest blew up with a single shot payday managed to flank me but finished him off with a few shots by swinging the turret round behind me.

Unfortunately my kid woke up and had to turn it off at that point, I'd lost a wing but no lives.

OP but it felt good

Ikr, I love having lots of Pew Pew on my space paper tank

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Wait... as i game 80% of the time at night with no lights on I need to have a cap on me !?

:/

Whats wrong with having it on the headphones during night as well as day?

The trackClip Pro has three IR LEDs in it so it works day and night. It's on your headphones so no need for wearing a cap. The only cons are that it costs more than it should, and the build quality of the clip is poor. You have to handle it with care as it tends to break easily.

And I like having lots of Pew Pew on my space.... horse?

lol my gf calls her freelancer the SS dangerous space potato

The trackClip Pro has three IR LEDs in it so it works day and night. It's on your headphones so no need for wearing a cap. The only cons are that it costs more than it should, and the build quality of the clip is poor. You have to handle it with care as it tends to break easily.

I'll think about it some more, I'm still considering a rift.

PTU 1.0.3 offers a broken avenger and a free tarantula-870 until February 27th, if someone is interested.

Edit: @CatCloud I'm so excited for the oculus since I had a chance to try it out @ gamescom and that was still DK1 with crappy demos.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.