LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Haha, I was enjoying some crash free, mouse-pointer-locked AC 1.0.1, no PTU though. :D

The patch notes are a work in progress, so it might change.

I'm now downloading the PTU, so I'll let you know as long as my PC doesn't die

So the LN comes with 2x m3a and 2x bulldogs, haven't had a chance to look at anything else like the shields

So the LN comes with 2x m3a and 2x bulldogs, haven't had a chance to look at anything else like the shields

Bulldogs?! That's quite heavy in my opinion. Maybe to balance it with the Delta?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Bulldogs?! That's quite heavy in my opinion. Maybe to balance it with the Delta?
The LN always had bulldogs, they aren't much better than m3a since the last patch but the LN is ment to be the rival of the Omega anyway
Downloading the PTU might take a while.. Meanwhile, I'll go out and get a haircut. Been in my lil cave for a bit too long
Took me 3hrs

So I managed to get a game on the PTU, nothing much changed, aurora has been balanced, it loses more speed when turning and its boost fuels drops quicker but the extra weapons are a bonus, personally I still prefer long swords to m3a but its good compromise

So I managed to get a game on the PTU, nothing much changed, aurora has been balanced, it loses more speed when turning and its boost fuels drops quicker but the extra weapons are a bonus, personally I still prefer long swords to m3a but its good compromise

It's hard to say, what they changed, without a changelog but the hornet feels a little bit more snappier when turning and boosting and frame rates seem to be a bit more smooth. I didn't play much though.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

It's hard to say, what they changed, without a changelog but the hornet feels a little bit more snappier when turning and boosting and frame rates seem to be a bit more smooth. I didn't play much though.

frame rate has been worse on the aurora since 1.0, other ships are fine. they have definately played with the handling tho

they have enough time and money to make things good ^^

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

they have enough time and money to make things good ^^

Yeah the aurora has now gone as I had a bunch of upgrades to apply

Hello m8s. Anyone wanna TLDR for me what happened for the past 5 months :P?

Only thing I know is that 1.0 released.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Stuff's changed, yo.

AC 1.0.2 should release in the coming days/very soon™. With 1.0 most, if not all, single seater ships are flyable. New weapons and missiles are added. Signature and IR systems have been implemented. At PAX South, CIG showed a bunch of new stuff, like a working mobiGlass concept, wormhole/jumppoint travel and more. FPS is to launch late March, with planetside/social and the first chapter of Squadron 42 to follow at the end of the year.

I surely missed a bunch of stuff, take a look at the RSI design posts and monthly reports.

Stuff's changed, yo.

AC 1.0.2 should release in the coming days/very soon™. With 1.0 most, if not all, single seater ships are flyable. New weapons and missiles are added. Signature and IR systems have been implemented. At PAX South, CIG showed a bunch of new stuff, like a working mobiGlass concept, wormhole/jumppoint travel and more. FPS is to launch late March, with planetside/social and the first chapter of Squadron 42 to follow at the end of the year.

I surely missed a bunch of stuff, take a look at the RSI design posts and monthly reports.

Thank you! I'll also have to look at the emails from RSI as well.

I saw the mobiglass for a second or two, what in tarnations is that?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Thank you! I'll also have to look at the emails from RSI as well.

I saw the mobiglass for a second or two, what in tarnations is that?

Tarnations?

The mobiGlass will be your "central menu" in game on your wrist. (this is how Smartwatches will be in the future ;)) You can view your friends who are online, it acts as a map and navigator for your ship and there is even an Augmented Reality part about it. They showed at PAX South that you can use it to shop, activate your mG, hover over the (then displayed) weapons and get all the information you want about them.

Although I haven't read it yet, CIG posted a HUGE design post all about the mobiGlass a couple of days ago. It seems VERY interesting!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14466-Design-MobiGlas

Tarnations?

The mobiGlass will be your "central menu" in game on your wrist. (this is how Smartwatches will be in the future ;)) You can view your friends who are online, it acts as a map and navigator for your ship and there is even an Augmented Reality part about it. They showed at PAX South that you can use it to shop, activate your mG, hover over the (then displayed) weapons and get all the information you want about them.

Although I haven't read it yet, CIG posted a HUGE design post all about the mobiGlass a couple of days ago. It seems VERY interesting!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14466-Design-MobiGlas

What in tarnations is that is like what in the world is that.

Beforeyou replied I checked the email and read more upon it but lost interest after seeing the huge post. Skimmed through, looks quite interesting.

Thanks for the replies m9, appreciate it.

Stuff's changed, yo.

I may have misread you here, but im pretty sure the planetside module is set to release in march as well

I may have misread you here, but im pretty sure the planetside module is set to release in march as well

Hm, you're right. Planetside/social will launch after FPS, then AC 2.0 and then SQ42 :)

EDIT: found a nifty roadmap for 2015 (presumably from PAX)

chris.jpg

Edited by Wauthar

Wauthar covered most of it.

We have a league now and UOLTT had a birthday... no cake was given

Wauthar covered most of it.

We have a league now and UOLTT had a birthday... no cake was given

rookie mistake. the cake is always a lie

Hm, you're right. Planetside/social will launch after FPS, then AC 2.0 and then SQ42 :)

EDIT: found a nifty roadmap for 2015 (presumably from PAX)

-snip-

That was the slightly updated version from CRs BAFTA presentation (the PAX one didn't have seasons).

They said at one point they weren't sure which would end up coming first between the Social and FPS modules, I think both teams are due to finish at around the same time so it'll probably be down to which has the least bugs in the final stages :)

So if you haven't seen the latest around the verse check this out

-snip-

Really cool vid :)

Glad to see Sandi's getting some flying lessons too lol, though I never got the X-axis yaw thing, feels unnatural to me.

So the mustang delta is amazing, glad i upgraded, much better than the gamma and alpha as it doesn't have the handling issues, only thing I dislike is the missiles not being on the missile button and I wish they were swappable but still not the worse thing in the world