LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just as I imagined #Farscape ;)

I keep trying to get into farscape but the acting is so jagged :(

I keep trying to get into farscape but the acting is so jagged :(

I really enjoy it but its definitely one of the more quirky/off beat scifi's particularly as Crichton losses more an more of his mind. They stopped it at the worst time too, the story was just starting to get a lot deeper expanding into the greater conflict between the Peacekeeper and Scarran alliances then bam show cancelled and a quick mini-series to tie it all up :( Typical for good scifi's though ;)

I quite liked it, but you have a point about the acting.

That was Stargate :P

That sir, is a video of a video of a concept for the jump point travel and mapping. if you hit the sides, or one of the middle things, yeah you probably die.

:o :o :o where did you find that? Apparently there is some squadron 42 gameplay on the net.

I really enjoy it but its definitely one of the more quirky/off beat scifi's particularly as Crichton losses more an more of his mind. They stopped it at the worst time too, the story was just starting to get a lot deeper expanding into the greater conflict between the Peacekeeper and Scarran alliances then bam show cancelled and a quick mini-series to tie it all up :( Typical for good scifi's though ;)

That was Stargate :P

I could watch it when I was younger

If anyone gets a new ship please let me know so I can update the database, or if you havn't been added at all. thanks guys :)

I totally didn't accidentally buy an aurora cl.. >_>

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

If anyone gets a new ship please let me know so I can update the database, or if you havn't been added at all. thanks guys :)

Missed my last update at the bottom of page 4 in the membership data thread :)

I found it on the subscriber section of the rsi site. but there is a post in the general forums, and it's public on youtube. there is a second video by the same guy as well, there really isn't more info about the context about the video, but it may have been during the keynote. so we should see some full quality stuff from cig soon.

Dunno if I was in there prior, but if I was, I upgraded my 300i to a 350r and also got a Drake Herald since quite a while ago.

Dunno if I was in there prior, but if I was, I upgraded my 300i to a 350r and also got a Drake Herald since quite a while ago.

added

I found it on the subscriber section of the rsi site. but there is a post in the general forums, and it's public on youtube. there is a second video by the same guy as well, there really isn't more info about the context about the video, but it may have been during the keynote. so we should see some full quality stuff from cig soon.

I think it's from the Townhall they had yesterday.

There is probably better video out there, but WTFOsaurus has a fan made livestream recorded here from 8:00:00 onwards (not a typo, 8 hours in)

http://www.twitch.tv/wtfosaurus/v/3717119

I totally didn't accidentally buy an aurora cl.. >_>
I want one but its ment to have a slower engine and a bigger box :/ but if it's the orange coloured one I saw in the trailer I want it
Have you seen RSI's Aurora callback because of the faulty cooling system? Every Aurora owner gets a loaner 300i from their nearest Origin dealer. The official letter has been signed by RSI's vice-president Binsen Leck ;)
Meh hardly an equal alternative. I'm going to write a letter of complaint to RSI.

Found a better jump point video http://youtu.be/lfpaOIRl7hM

There's a thread on the RSI forums that shows this video, alongside with a video of the new handgun, a new multi-crew demo with a Cutlass turret gunner and a concept of the Starmap. Super cool stuff!

I found the link: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/225619/spoilers-flying-through-a-jump-point-arena-commander-2-0-footage-pistol-footage-and-star-map

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I told myself that I was happy and done with spending more on Star Citizen, but that was a lie. I've wanted a Super Hornet but I missed out a lot of the times one was available, but this time I did the right thing and sent my regular Hornet down for scraps and got the Super Hornet. 

This will be fun. Much like the real life Super Hornet, this thing is awesome 

HornetF7CM_01.jpg

I told myself that I was happy and done with spending more on Star Citizen

I told my self that same thing after I snagged the Carrack. Then the Retaliator went up for sale >_<. Got damn it. 

farscape / stargate - love them both <3

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

snip

HornetF7CM_01.jpg

wait, is there a guy in the front seat? And what is he doing to himself? Actually I don't want to know.

He is furiously maneuvering his "flight stick" ;)

The stick doesn't go up and down as far as I know....

Guys, if you haven't checked gog.com in a while there's a tone of super interesting stuff available now. I'm talking star wars stuff. All the x-wing series and more.

Me be HAPPYYYY!!

Guys, if you haven't checked gog.com in a while there's a tone of super interesting stuff available now. I'm talking star wars stuff. All the x-wing series and more.

Me be HAPPYYYY!!

Is that the stuff that's been on there for a while

Is that the stuff that's been on there for a while

There's more now - especially the X-Wing vs Tie-Fighter and X-Wing Alliance. Both are my favorites in the series.