LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Ahaha! Does anyone else find it funny that there's a 13 Ronin group? I mean have you guys seen that movie?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Ahaha! Does anyone else find it funny that there's a 13 Ronin group? I mean have you guys seen that movie?

Nope and nope

Sweet, I'm glad we are up there but its a shame it doesn't count arena commander time, I'd keep us at the top by myself!

Just finished (failed) some single player Vanduul Swarm. A serious flaw with the game is that the cursor doesn't lock to one screen. I constantly clicked outside the window, minimizing the game unable to return to 3-10 seconds :( I lost by flying out of bounds on my last life during wave 10.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

This movie. Well it's actually 47 Ronin but still....

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Just finished (failed) some single player Vanduul Swarm. A serious flaw with the game is that the cursor doesn't lock to one screen. I constantly clicked outside the window, minimizing the game unable to return to 3-10 seconds :( I lost by flying out of bounds on my last life during wave 10.

Unlucky, wave 10 is my best in the Aurora LN

I found this too but if you alt-tab out and re-enter I think the game regains focus of the mouse (though I've had mixed success with that), I posted it on the RSI forum and they said its a known bug a lot of people have so at least its not some niche oddity.

I found this too but if you alt-tab out and re-enter I think the game regains focus of the mouse (though I've had mixed success with that), I posted it on the RSI forum and they said its a known bug a lot of people have so at least its not some niche oddity.

For me it was about a 20% success rate, but even when I would click inside the game, it would alt tab me out of the game...

I know it's a known bug, but it's hella annoying to only being able to turn right ;)

For me it was about a 20% success rate, but even when I would click inside the game, it would alt tab me out of the game...

I know it's a known bug, but it's hella annoying to only being able to turn right ;)

Hey, three right turns make a left! :P

Anyways, Happy New Year everybody! It might be the year of the Sheep but hell I daresay it's the year of the Polar Bear!

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Hey, three right turns make a left! :P

Anyways, Happy New Year everybody! It might be the year of the Sheep but hell I daresay it's the year of the Polar Bear!

yay polar bears! I'm online if anyone wants a game hit me on steam.

ts3.lttconglomerate.org

Join the teamspeak now! :D

*note* there's only 32 slots for now, so if it's full, sorry :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

ts3.lttconglomerate.org

That's... actually awesome!

That's... actually awesome!

9a13bd78cf9e81b18773653cb6e23cf94036787a

:P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Oh no he's started calling himself a god

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnB_NvE5y3Y

I'm gonna setup a soundboard full of that for the ts server

I'm gonna setup a soundboard full of that for the ts server

I've got a folder of 249 CABAL sound clips :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I always preferred EVA

nah man, CABAL 4 evah

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I wanna be mostly military with a spice of exploration :D

Edit: and a hint of piracy

nah man, CABAL 4 evah

You don't know what your on about.

I wanna be mostly military with a spice of exploration :D

Edit: and a hint of piracy

A scout then?

ts3.lttconglomerate.org

By my calculation 32 is approximately thirty two times better than zero! Awesome, and thank you.

As the need arises, I am sure that we can pitch in for expanding it.

By my calculation 32 is approximately thirty two times better than zero! Awesome, and thank you.

As the need arises, I am sure that we can pitch in for expanding it.

32 x 0 = 0 so no, no it's not :P

it is however better than nothing